Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[NEWS]Upcoming Release for SA:MP [LVP Non-Related]
It is confirmed, that the next release of SA-MP will be 0.2.5

Version 0.2.5

* Player limit: 500.
    * Vehicle limit: 2000.
    * Tick/sync rates can now be adjusted from the server along with the streaming radius.
    * Up to 2 billion virtual worlds (all server controlled).
    * The server maintains an accurate position of all vehicles, even when they're not being driven.
    * Visible damage on vehicles is now synced.
    * Many overall sync improvements including vehicle riding, lag compensation.
    * Players can now have different fighting styles.
    * Trains can now drive on both tracks and each carriage can have 5 passengers.
    * Many new scripting functions added.
    * All 0.2.2 scripts will be compatible with 0.2.5.
    * Solved issues with TextDraws and Menus.

There was a vehicle audio problem in previous releases that caused vehicles driven by other players, usually helis and planes, to become silent. This has been fixed in 0.2.5 and adds greatly to the overall feel of the game.

We have never released a version of SA-MP without first testing any new limits or features. That means over the next few weeks we intend to have a public beta and populate San Andreas with 500 players. This will be a very unique event in online gaming. If you would like to participate, keep and eye on the sa-mp.com main page as we'll be announcing the details there before the public tests start.
sweet
Nice where you fine this if not secret
Nice, I expect a lot of it.
This seems to be fake, especially seeing there is no betateam anymore.
i cant find this anywhere else either.
I hope that if they actually do something like this (lag compensation), it'll just mean less lead-aim required, and not MTA sync. Seriously, MTA has some good points, but the sync isn't better, its just stranger.
lol lvp  15:00,200 players online lol damm that gona be awesome
Quote:It is confirmed, that the next release of SA-MP will be 0.2.5

Where? There's nothing on sa-mp.com about this.

(08-23-2008, 08:32 AM)Juice link Wrote: lol lvp  15:00,200 players online lol damm that gona be awesome

|:(
Wikipedia SA:MP Main Website

http://www.sareallife.org/sampwiki/wiki...._Page.html

Changelog and upcoming Releases Page

http://www.sareallife.org/sampwiki/wiki....gelog.html

i think this is the new wikipedia samp site, since  the discoverthelife wikipedia page is down