Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bring back Sanchez (dirt bike)
i think there should be dirt bikes insted of the freeways(chopper w/e) or aswell as  :)
dirt bikes rule  >:)
yeah.. and also monstertruck course  >:)
(04-25-2007, 08:58 PM)Eriksson link Wrote: yeah.. and also monstertruck course  >:)
ever tryed /derby ??? (and /ctp to steal one)

iv ther be more bikes, other vehicle types must be deleted (only 50 vehivle types per gamemode)
and nrg is the fastest, so why do u need others?? :P

8)
nrg is getting boring.

and some other cars you can tune ffs cool  ;)
and have some other fun with it. like monstertrucks.. terrorise the strip  :X 8)
I don't like the sanchez nor the freeway
what about the Pizzascooter  :P :)
I miss pile the pizza mobile
(04-26-2007, 07:55 AM)Eriksson link Wrote: nrg is getting boring.

I agree!

(04-25-2007, 09:50 PM)oostcoast link Wrote: and nrg is the fastest, so why do u need others?? :P

Not true, NRG and FCR is the same speed
I dont have a speed-o-meter, but I have tested both motors quite a lot and I have the impression that the NRG-500 is faster (or at least accelerates faster).

Anyways changing vehicles takes a lot of time and I'm currently satisfied with the vehicles, so no change needed imo.
hm... i agree with stef  %)
(04-26-2007, 12:05 PM)Stef link Wrote: I dont have a speed-o-meter, but I have tested both motors quite a lot and I have the impression that the NRG-500 is faster (or at least accelerates faster).

Anyways changing vehicles takes a lot of time and I'm currently satisfied with the vehicles, so no change needed imo.
_O- there is no way that FCR is slower than a NRG-500
bring them back for stunting purposes?