Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Bug on the SHIP.
Hello there!

I found a bug at the ship.
As first i want you to take a look at this screen :

[Image: bugie1.png]
[Image: bugie1.d01ce74d27.jpg]

Person number one and person number two are both standing on the SHIP, yes this is still ship. Person number 1 can unholster the gun, but unfortunatelly person number 2 can't. If person number two can't unholster, that should mean, that he/she is on the ship. BUT when person number one kills person number two, he doesn't go to the jail for ship killing.

This is a bug, why?

-One person can unholster the gun, second can't
-When someone can't unholster a gun, and dies, the killer doesn't go to the jail
-Person standing on the same position as person number 1 can unholster a gun, but this is still SHIP

Thank you i know it is not a big deal, because not many people go there, but i went there, and i got killed there, that's why i know that other people can do the same mistake.

I hope i explained you everything, if you want me to show you bug in game ( of course if you are an admin ) there won't be any problems.

Greetings, agnitum_ .
If you are person two, you just jump on ship again..
If somebody can't get their gun, they are classed as on the ship, and the regulations will still apply when it comes down to the ship jailing system. The co-ordinates for detecting when a player is on the ship when they are killed, and when to reset their weapons, are the same.
theres pretty much no reason to go on that thing anyway.
Evil, if person will shot you with sawn of shotgun you got no time to jump back to the ship. And when you are dead, the killer doesnt go to the jail.
you spend so much time in ship noticing something like that,oh btw u taxi alot thou...
What has taxi-ing got to do with a bug report relating to ship regulations? Please stop spamming and provoking flame wars.
(08-16-2008, 07:47 PM)agnitum link Wrote: Evil, if person will shot you with sawn of shotgun you got no time to jump back to the ship. And when you are dead, the killer doesnt go to the jail.

Then attack the person from the ground, on the building or basically anywhere else.
We simply can't 'extend' the ship as for the places where you get jailed. Why? Simple: If we do it, people swimming away in the water, they get shot and die. They will respawn on the ship and the shooter will go to jail, whilst it's not ship ;)
Well we can stop water issues by measuring height.