Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Ingame name change and stats reset
Dear LVP staff,

As I quit LVM when I quit LVP as well, please change my ingame name to DoctorG (remove the [LVM] tag). Also, I'd like to ask you to reset my stats, I wanna start again the ride for money and kills. It took a long time to see that I really miss LVP, but I'm finally back. Thanks a lot and have a great day, your dear DoctorG.

BTW, Please don't put me to change my ingame name because I already tried and I couldn't make it.
You could just register the nick DoctorG (which is available) and leave the old one for what it is.
Even if ingame it says this nick (DoctorG) isn't registered, when I try create a new account it says the nick is already taken. LOL, pretty weird...
Could you help me please? I just wanna play with the nick DoctorG from 0. Don't know what to do... I can't register with this nick because is "already taken" and ingame "I must go to register". When I quit LVP my nick was [LVM]DoctorG. Please help me and I will give you a cookie. Thank you very much, DoctorG.  _O_ _O_ _O_
I'm sorry if I'm stressing you, but can anyone do something please? _O_ _O_ _O_
I'm not sure why it won't work. We need someone who knows a bit more about LVP's inter workings.
(08-14-2008, 08:41 PM)Mike link Wrote: I'm not sure why it won't work. We need someone who knows a bit more about LVP's inter workings.
Thanks for responding!  ;)
Ok, your request has been fulfilled.
Problem solved.
Your nick is now DoctorG. Also all kills, deaths, bank and pluspoints have been reset.
Have fun collecting it all again  :)
Thank you so fuckin much! I love ya! _O_ _O_ _O_