Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Scripting, where to place,
Hai,

I'm learning myself PAWNO now, but even when I just download a script from sa-mp.com I have no idea where to place it, can you please help me.

Greetz
If its a filterscript place it in the "Filterscripts" folder and if its a gamemode place it in the "Gamemodes" folder, after that open up the file "server.cfg" and this is what it'll look like inside that file.

Code:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password <
maxplayers 32
port 7777
hostname <
gamemode0 <
filterscripts <
announce 1
query 1
weburl
anticheat 0

The "<" symbol stands for what you need to change, the others are configurable but thats up to you, next to "gamemode0" you should put the name of the compiled gamemode name on there, next to "filterscripts" put the name of the filerscripts you want to add, if you want to add more than one seperate the names with a space, the host name is what the name will show up to everyone when adding to their favorite list or see it on the internet list, next to "rcon_password" this is where the master password is, you can login to that with "/rcon login <password>", and oh since the VAC was taken out of sa-mp theres no point activating the anticheat since its not working.

You may also need to do portforwarding so your friends can acually play on your server but i cannot explain that so goodluck.