Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: What you think about ship lammers
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Jail them 2 min
46.15%
12 46.15%
kick them
26.92%
7 26.92%
give a warning 1 more en you will be jailt
26.92%
7 26.92%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ship lamming
I think it totally depends on the situation, like keeping into account if the player is new, if he has been warned, if he's done it before today a couple of times or not. If there are other ppl also doing it and to continue.

Also what would u like to achieve with the results of this poll?
(04-25-2007, 03:27 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: Also what would u like to achieve with the results of this poll?
more post in his forum stats.... :P
i dont think jail 2mins is enoug , its should  be a jail of 4 mins or sommething like that  :)
Well Stef stabbed me in the back on the ship yesterday TWICE. :(
So i first jailed him for 500 minutes and after that for 1500. _O- _O- _O-
He did not learn. So I guess jailing ppl for longer times does not work........ :Y) :w
(05-01-2007, 08:54 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: Well Stef stabbed me in the back on the ship yesterday TWICE. :(
He did not learn. So I guess jailing ppl for longer times does not work........ :Y) :w
Rofl, but I am a bad example, everyone knows that  :+

And by the way shiplaming isnt the same as shipkilling :P
A warning would actually be a nice idea, that would lock their health at 50%, making proper fights impossible.
(05-02-2007, 12:34 PM)Peter link Wrote: A warning would actually be a nice idea, that would lock their health at 50%, making proper fights impossible.
Sounds very evil, count me in!
Good idea!
and then turn the ship kill thing off (if they get shipkillen, not if they do it themself)
punishment!!! that will teach them!

8)
Oostcoast i had a hard time trying to understand ur post, please talk more clearly.

I think it will add to the confusion new players have if som ppl can be and others can't be shot on the ship.
Also its not fair and how would other ppl just walking there see u are not a lamer but just punishing? (they will start to shoot u etc)
(05-01-2007, 08:54 PM)tBKwtWS link Wrote: Well Stef stabbed me in the back on the ship yesterday TWICE. :(
lol jail him for 3 years i think that that would work  :)  :P