Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Gang houses
An idea struck me yesterday about ColdThugZ not only having there own room, But there own house/apartment

The Features:

Each Thug will get there choice of TWO Ingame cars to spawn outside there house.

Each thug will have his choice of up to 11 pickups in His house, and 1 pickup outside the house. (Jetpack anyone?)

You can choose any house with an interior in Las Venturas!

A thug will have his own personal command to teleport to his house, along with there own skin class to spawn there!

(Skin class id's must be given! To find out a skin class id, Launch your SA-MP Debug, and use F9 And F8  to scroll through availble skins!)

The rules:

The houses must be inside Las Venturas

You can't enter a thugz house without a thugz pemission! (If you see a tresspasser, pm one of the online /admins)

A thug has to have played at least 10 hours to get his own house, or be a member of the coldthugz council!

The best way to see the availble houses in Las Venturas, Is to check the map you get with the game! Remember, first come 1st serve! So if you end up with a crappy little apartment, You should have been quicker!
Well prob is, can u allready spawn with a skin in ya house jay? last time u made a skin that spawned in my room ( or it was a mistake) and he fell out the air lol  :P CT skin are 105.106.107, Ballaz 102.103.104 , nigga drugdealer 28, white drugdealer with hoody 29, ho is 87 (i think) and i did knew some others  but i don't remember, i'll search later
i allready have a house, but there aren't any weaps, pickups and shit in it yet  :)
its the beautifull house not far from the GangBase
You have to show me your house, what pickups you want!! And the spawning inside rooms I know how to fix! (I think) As you can see with the /house command! Which now teleports inside!
There are officialy NO Houses left with garages! There is only 2 houses left, then its on to apartments! So hurry up and choose a house if you havn't already!