Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Not a ban] Banned
Hi!
I was banned yesterday when I was playing at one of your servers. I was forced to go from the computer a while and i pressed Esc. When i came back i was banned cause i was using more than 3 cheats! I don't know how to cheat and it doesn't work to cheat so I couldn't do it. So please, unban meĀ  :)!

Nickname: Oli
Date of the ban: 22 April 2007, around 21 PM GMT
Suspected Reason: Don't know
Your IP address: 213.114.213.226
Admin that banned you: Unknown
No ban found, not on "one of our servers" (Which is 1 server..:+)
Oh... 8)7...I will tell you more so maybe you can help me out :)!
When I went back to the game it said I was banned, but if I thought I was wrongfully so I was supposed to type a message in a forum on a site, but I didn't write it down! The server was "Protect the President Las Venturas", 213.239.143.86:7777. Do you know what site it is? Thanks for helping!
We have some testservers online sometimes, but I don't recognize that IP address.
Our normal server is 85.17.6.70:7777
The test-servers have changing IP's (Depending on which developer is testing :P)

Can't help you with your ban, maybe another admin recognizes this IP, but I don't recognize it.
But you are welcome on our server :) (And be sure you don't cheat!)
OK. Well if somebody could help me...
What's the internet address to the server "Protect the President Las Venturas". Happy for repliesĀ  :)!
OK! A friend helped me out and I got the URL to Protect the president las venturas. If somebody want to know: http://sampforum.tratulla.nl/forum/
This topic can now be closed. Thank you!