Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Suggestion] Drifting
Hi all,

-- I think that everyone knows what drifting is. --

I always love drifting with cars. Funny, nice, etc., etc.
So what about implementing such a system in LVP.

Just with a command /drift you spawn in the parking lot (upstairs) next to the piramide. Where you can choose out of 3 Infernus'.
Then you can drift downstairs with others or just alone.
Don't forget to set world bounds and such :+.

If you want to have more info, just PM me. And I show what I mean on a server. :)

Regards,
Xanland.
(P.S.: I explained some things at Jay)
Quite cool, very simple to do. I love drifting too -- at the Seti@Home sattelite :D:D (big ear).
Actually its better to drift up that hill in San fierro near the golf course I always find. Anyway, since this is a race like feature, You will be able to build on in lvp 2.9 ingame ;)
I agree with Jay-- the hill south of San Fierro has always been my favourite spot for drifting, quite curvy and a nice road. :D

How much should the command cost anyway? Not free I suggest, could be abused to get an Infernus in that case, still can if it costs but at least you paid something for it! And you'd have to make sure those Infernuses are always there when someone does the command, just in case someone would steal them (I guess that could be done using different worlds like in races).
Then just make it some sort of race?
Aye, just use the race builder in 2.9.. I agree with Jay.

Would be better! :+
Sorry to bump, but drifting with Infernuses suck. If someone makes this race, there should be at least a way for the racer to choose their ride. (i.e. Bullet, Sabre)

Is that possible with what's been coded?
Any car which exists in LVP can be used, and you can create the race anywhere. O+
I have always fancied a street race system in LVP. Basically a race gets announced on the server, a checkpoint appears for everyone, and for anyone who wants to join, they can go to the checkpoint in any vehicle of there choice. It stays in the same virtual world and stuff, and just races through L.V, and players can like change cars and stuff and still be in the race. Similar to what most races servers have. In other words, just a race that is a lot more flexible.

We should also improve the race position counter for racers. Say you are racing, and you overtake someone, it won't update the textdraw until you hit the next checkpoint. It should update the second you overtake them, All it takes is a check to calculate who is closest to the last checkpoint  :9~