Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Search simple Bind/Script
I used the searchfunction, and I also tried to understand the big scriptwiki, but I'm not smart enough.. there where many tries to do it, but it didn't worked :( So I just want to have a bind, or a script.
I guess, many of you have a bit know-how in Counter-Strike (1.6) and the config. There are so many tutorials, wich shows you how you can easily edit the config. Example : Buy a weapon <bind "anykey" "ak47; primammo>, so you just have to press the key, to get a Weapon with ammunation. I search a bind, so that I only have to press a key and then all my money will get transfered to the bank. I have a proaccount, so I want the </bank> command just with one key. And a script which puts the money automaticly on the bank, would also be great ! Excuse the bad english.. I'm German ;)
We don't allow keybinds on LVP ;)
Oh ok, sry, I didn't knew.. but that is right ! In a fight you could teleport or transfer ur money, and that would be booooring  8)7
Keybinds gives disadvantages to other players which is unfair, leaving you possibly with a ban or a kick, even though you say its boring the other player gets pissed off, kbai.