Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[IDEA] Have Ice Cream vans!
Leave my big weener alone!
(04-24-2007, 03:22 AM)!damo!spiderman link Wrote: Leave my big weener alone!
Heck no! It would rock to have ice cream vans. They're so much better than hotdog ones! O+
[modbreak]RULES:
  1. When you post a CSI do this in the manner as described above
  • Do not reply off-topic to opened CSI's.
  • If you do reply to a CSI, please provide as much information as possible.
  • Create a decent topicstart which matches the rules, topics that are don't follow the rules will be locked

Failure to comply with these rules will be awarded with an official warning.[/modbreak]
[modbreak]RULES:
  1. When you post a CSI do this in the manner as described above
  • Do not reply off-topic to opened CSI's.
  • If you do reply to a CSI, please provide as much information as possible.
  • Create a decent topicstart which matches the rules, topics that are don't follow the rules will be locked

Failure to comply with these rules will be awarded with an official warning.[/modbreak]
hmm can't someone make a new model for a car and put in on the server...

so nobody has that car also... thats fun, but who can make a new carmod  :o

[modbreak]Mods are not allowed on LVP, or SA-MP. Using them is highly prohibited, and will get you nothing but banned. If you are using any modifications, please reinstall a clean version of GTA. Thankyou.[/modbreak]
Also mods aren't sync'd... they are client side so they wont work. Maybe in future versions of sa-mp they will be added in like MTA has put in now.
oh ok.. i didnt know that  ;(

Neh damo, that's not gonna happen, ever.
SA-MP forbids any kind of mod, however it is still possible with 0.1, but when 0.2 is released, you can't have any kind of mod installed.
So don't expect that SA-MP is gonna support a function to modify cars server side :+
This is all for the upcoming 0.2 anti-cheat, and it's a good reason to deny all kind of mods, even innocent mods like a radar mod, speed-o-meter or how a car looks (Without touching the handling, that is)
yeah, i agree.. but when is 0.2 comming out...
and what do to if it comes out, can i still be playing on Las Venturas Playground  O-) (8>

(04-25-2007, 10:43 AM)Eriksson link Wrote: and what do to if it comes out, can i still be playing on Las Venturas Playground  O-) (8>
was that a question?
if it was, you cant connect to 0.1 server with the 0.2 client (so LVP has be on a 0.2 servert)

8)