Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Creat Server!! (need help please..)
anybody know how to make a server like [glow=red,2,300]LVP[/glow]

i want to do the server for our members to practise..

n will make them good while duel at [glow=red,2,300]LVP[/glow]
It'd be easier and far more time-efficient to just make a server where people spawn around an area (eg the fightclub, airport, wherever you choose), they can select weapons, teams or whatever.
You get all the weapons and space for training you need.

The LVP gamemode/script is very complex and has had numerous people spend a lot of time on it, so if I were you I'd go for a smaller fighting/fight club oriented server (I know that the [W]arriors have fightclub scripts and turf wars etc, but basically LVP is more complex than most servers combined).
Well, here you can search for public scripts if you don't know how to script your own gamemodes. The next thing you would need is a server.
You can start a server your own with the SA:MP 0.2.2 Windows Server, but it will probably be lagging a lot to the other players.
So I suggest you to rent one..they're more or less cheap. (15 slots about 3 euros)

Good luck. :P
how to do it the thing i`ve download...

what to do with it??

any free one n easy to create??
LVP is a huge gamemode, which compiles to over 1000kb in size -- large. Over 13,000 lines of code...

You aren't going to create your own very easily.

However, it is possible create your own simple scripts to simply have a few guns and be spawned at a specific location. Read the SA-MP Forums which Turkey linked to, and learn PAWN. Otherwise, you could pay someone to create a gamemode script for you. The SA-MP forums will have more info on this kind of thing, so I recommend going there.
Well..
What u can do is use a Sa-Mp gamemode thats already in the pack
u have to download the sever pack at www.sa-mp.com
u will find it then open up gamemodes and add 1 then open your ports and host and so all your clan can go on it ;)
www.google.com is good
(08-03-2008, 09:34 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: It'd be easier and far more time-efficient to just make a server where people spawn around an area (eg the fightclub, airport, wherever you choose), they can select weapons, teams or whatever.
You get all the weapons and space for training you need.

The LVP gamemode/script is very complex and has had numerous people spend a lot of time on it, so if I were you I'd go for a smaller fighting/fight club oriented server (I know that the [W]arriors have fightclub scripts and turf wars etc, but basically LVP is more complex than most servers combined).

how to do that??
How about a little research, hm?
(08-03-2008, 04:56 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Over 13,000 lines of code...
Quote:.............of your message. The gamemode currently counts about 40.000 lines of code and contains a number of bugs. Please report them whenever you spot one,....................
Some one is gotta be lying. 

Ontopic:
Just go download LW's script. 
(08-04-2008, 05:41 PM)Chillosophy link Wrote: How about a little research, hm?

im doing it..

but doesn`t found yet..

dunno how..

i have download the one that he gave me...

dunno what to do with it.