Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP is not working for me and for some players
Take a pic and show us.
Ok, we found the problem as you will have witnessed on irc. Will be fixed & running by the next lvp gamemode update.
(08-04-2008, 12:08 AM)tomozj link Wrote: Then you wait a bit until it says "Connected to Las Venturas Playground..." ?
i used to wait but nothing happened.

(08-04-2008, 01:42 AM)Ben link Wrote: Well if this is any help it sounds similar to a problem i used to have.
You would wait for the game to load, then once it says login bla bla bla you usually wait 3-4 seconds till your in the login room. However, if yu don't wait sometimes it says your logged in, chat is flowing and you can use commands, but you still stay at the vinewood sign.
no, its not a problem of 3-4 seconds, i have waited long times but nothing.
I just solved it by recconecting 5 or 6 times

(08-04-2008, 01:29 AM)Jay link Wrote: This is weird, So basically, you connect, it says Welcome to LVP blablabla, and you are still stuck at the vinewood sign? has this been happening beforehand or just since the recent bug fix update? Are you using the R3 Client? Try running R2. Does it happen everytime you connect or just sometimes? Do the normal messages get sent or does anything new appear? Have you tried typing yourself, using any command, or sending a msg to the admins?
if it were a R2 problem, he couldnt connect to other servers
Read the above post.
... when i posted it wasnt thereĀ  :X
or may b i scrolled too fast that didnt c that small post
I'd like to note that this bug happened to me earlier when I had some mod installed -- make sure you're running a clean version of GTA:SA before you post regarding bugs! (Generally speaking)