Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP TeamSpeak server (public test)
New TeamSpeak server!

LVP introduces a public test for our new TeamSpeak server, located at 84.244.158.136:8767 !!!NEW IP!!! 193.34.167.64:8767
TeamSpeak is VoIP software that allows you to speak to other players through your microphone!

If you're interested, download the client software here: TeamSpeak 2 Client

After installation, go to the Connection menu and select Connect. Rightclick in the serverlist and select "Add Server". Add: Label: LVP, Server: 193.34.167.64:8767, Nickname: Your nick and select "Anonymous" as logintype.

If all goes well, you should get a screen like this:
[Image: teamspeak.png]

Go to the Self-menu and choose Register with server to register your nickname. Change your configuration at the Settings-menu.
Maybe more people should buy a mic, 9 people on and none is talking :p

PS: Set codecs to highest possible, that will increase the quality when one is speaking.

But I wont be on that much, since SvO got its own teamspeak
We dont have talking people :+
Only Peter and /me spamming some music around at this moment :P
nice :D

Peter: Your music sucks.
Nice, I'll find a mic :)
Nice, i'll Download Ts2.
And then find a mic that works.
i only have a mic for me for my band
but don't knwo if i can get taht working on the comp :(
If the mic has a DMX connection (which i think it has, if you're using it for playing in a band), you will need a special device that powers the mic and gives the output on a jack. But since a device like that is pretty expensive i would rather buy a new mic for a couple of euros/dollars
Hmmm, yeah its a yamaha mic.
My dad has a lot of jacks, i'll ask him.
Where can i get TS2 from.
Virus free :D lol
http://www.goteamspeak.com
we have 3 condensator mics for my dads "recordstudio" (a room in our house with A LOT of record equipment). so i cant connect them to my computer.

but if someone is going to buy a mic buy, buy one with a small jacklplug (otherwise you cant connect it to your soundcard (all small jackplugs))