Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/sell command
(01-29-2010, 07:44 PM)Jay link Wrote:I vote for removing the possibility of selling a property from anywhere on the map, and revert back to the old style of driving to it and selling.

thats just wasting of time. if i g2g, i g2g... and then i cant drive around LVP for like 15min to sell all stuff. so i just would do /q and lost my cash for the props. no big deal for me, cause i got more than enough money. but think about the nubs...
Guys what are you talk about???? Driving to each property to sell it? What is the reason of that? Everybody knows that we can sell properties by their IDs from anywhere on the map, just need to own them for 30 mins.
I am not agree! First, because a /sell all command will make playing TOO EASY, second, it will not shown to others which properties had, like how is shown when buys them. Hope nobody will request a /buy all command!
In fact... I rarely take care about selling properties, I just sold the most expensive ones when I leaved in my first month of playing, and cheapest ones when I want to buy a more expensive one. Most players have the bank full so no reason to get extra money by selling, they simply leave and who didn't used /my propsĀ  at time will not know what it owned.
use "/properties [1] - [31]" ... for example "/properties 23" to see who owns which property if you are interested in it.