Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

/countdown bug
This is a very known bug, it says that u have to wait 5 mins after last cd, even if u havent used it.

Other bug is when an admin puts a big cd like 60 seconds, and when 1 second remains if someone puts a cd, it overwrites the old one and when the new dissapear, the old one get stuck.

What where you doing?
fighting in fc
Where there other players which encountered the same problem?
everybody
Could you reproduce the bug?
easily
Was it only once, or did it happen all the time?
all the time
Did you try to reconnect first?
nah but its not the problem
Who the hell deleted my post?

Countdowns display for the whole server, not per-player, so that is why there is a five minute limit in between them. Although, since the countdown doesn't spam the chat like the old one did, perhaps the limit can be changed to one minute instead.
(07-31-2008, 11:50 PM)Jay link Wrote: Who the hell deleted my post?

Countdowns display for the whole server, not per-player, so that is why there is a five minute limit in between them. Although, since the countdown doesn't spam the chat like the old one did, perhaps the limit can be changed to one minute instead.

(07-30-2008, 07:06 PM)MoToRoLa link Wrote: Other bug is when an admin puts a big cd like 60 seconds, and when 1 second remains if someone puts a cd, it overwrites the old one and when the new dissapear, the old one get stuck.
i think it has already 1 min. the limit should be for each player. and about the overwrite bug, if theres already a cd, it shouldnt let u to start a new one
what happens is, someone else starts a countdown for whatever reason. then you and an opponent are at fc and you try starting a countdown. It doesn't work for you or the other person.
Well, in 2.90 A brand new fightclub system will be in place (details in the next lvp report due tomorrow) which will then hopefully eliminate the use of /countdown in in the fightclub.

I'll have a look over the parsing bug, I suggest as a fix though, upgrade to SA-MP 0.2.2 R3.