Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

People who just vanished from the world of SA-MP at some point.
(09-02-2009, 02:54 AM)Munch link Wrote: It says vanished from SA-MP, not LVP :) (Although he may not be on SA-MP like shoe is / was, but still)

And no I don't think Nerd is banned, he was hardly active so if he managed to get a permaban then...ouch.
Me, Shoebox and Terror played LW a few weeks ago
shen hangs round mini-missions server i think
(09-02-2009, 10:37 AM)Nudie link Wrote: Me, Shoebox and Terror played LW a few weeks ago

Pay up, goober, no playing without HoogerBooger's permission.
(09-02-2009, 06:10 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: Pay up, goober, no playing without HoogerBooger's permission.
What will happen if you do that:
Hooger will call his alter-ego [DBT]Bernie to e-sue you, then he will keep bugging you with sarcastic yet totally confusing and awkward posts.
(09-02-2009, 09:13 PM)XiZ link Wrote: What will happen if you do that:
Hooger will call his alter-ego [DBT]Bernie to e-sue you, then he will keep bugging you with sarcastic yet totally confusing and awkward posts.
HEY, what the fuck? We all know that [DBT]Bernie is a cop. He will put us in jail.
(09-02-2009, 09:49 PM)Nudie link Wrote: HEY, what the fuck? We all know that [DBT]Bernie is a cop. He will put us in jail.
i dont know hes a cop. so that means he cant put me in jail MUH HHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAH _O-
(09-02-2009, 06:06 PM)Fat Cobra link Wrote: shen hangs round mini-missions server i think

I used to see him there, but that was before I saw him on LVP. Haven't been there in ages though.
(09-02-2009, 09:49 PM)Nudie link Wrote: HEY, what the fuck? We all know that [DBT]Bernie is a cop. He will put us in jail.
OH, OOPS. SCUSE ME MISTEW BEWNIE SIW, I AM SO SOWWY.
(09-02-2009, 10:18 AM)Darius link Wrote: and about Shen, I remember him saying he was going to quit SA-MP. But even so, he hasent gone on xfire or nothing  :'(

Hez in yor kantris, praisin yor quiin.
I saw __Katie__ lastime in GamerX  :+