Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Bug] Race3 bug
The bug has been here for quite a long time and I wanted to report it a few times earlier, but this afternoon I got owned by it over 5 times and now I would like something to be done about it :P

What where you doing?
I subscribed me for race3 and was driving around Las Venturas while waiting for the race to start. When the race started I was still pressing forward and I got under the car and died (if I didnt have armor, else I got kicked out of the race). I think I can get under the car because the cars respawn when the race start and they kinda plop out of the sky. It never happens to me in other races.

Were there other players which encountered the same problem?
Yes, it occurs to other players too sometimes

Could you reproduce the bug?
Just start a /race3 with some people and all press forward.

Was it only once, or did it happen all the time?
Not all the time, only when I was walking at the time the race started

Did you try to reconnect first?
Noes, and I doubt it will help in this case :P
I see why this could happen... just respawn the cars a few seconds before the race starts :)

-tj
At the same time if somebody opens a new /race3.
And I agree with Stef, it happens me a couple of time, and is it very anoying!
I have had this happen to me to, but it is easy to adapt.
Just be alert after sign in or stop driving. (if u dont get out ur car ur radio will break halfway down the race anyway)
But what i always do is when i notice i am being teleported to the race, you are in a grey spot and the pc is building up the surroundings, then the cars spawns and u might have walked under it, but if u slap ur mouse around a bit u walk in circles or just walk in another direction.
Now i never and up under a car anymore.
last time it happend me to lol i think it's a bug. :(
but ok just don't press forward if you have sign in for a race/other minigames
Great for sharing that with us Barry. But that wasn't needed to kick this old topic. Well the solution is already known in this topic so I lock this topic. :)