Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Denied]WHY THE HELL I WAS BANNED !?
Nick:[TTT]Acko
IP:dynamic

I had this fight with [UW]GTA_Rules,and he called me a cheater,and he so greetz about my brother.Than i got pissed off and i told me that my bro was cheating with other accounts some time ago.Than he and my bro had a fight,and some admin told him that he got banned.When he tried to login the same day afternoon,he saw that he was banned.WHEN I TRIED TO LOGIN I WAS BANNED TOO!!!!
LOOK PEOPLE,I DONT KNOW WHATS THIS SHIT ABOUT,BUT THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SERVER,AND IF I DONT SEE THE FUCKING BAN OUT,YOU BETTER FORGET THIS SERVER.I SWARE.

P.S. Why the hell was my bro banned too.Is this some kind a punishment for him? He's not the same person anymore.He even cried about the lost of his friends.AND YOU FUCKING BAN HIM,AND HE WASNT CHEATING WITH THIS ACCOUNT,EVER.
Quote:i told me that my bro was cheating with other accounts some time ago
You admit he cheated, cheating is life-time ban, so denied.
I searched some accounts on your IP('s), and on those accounts there were used cheats.
Anyway, I am not sure yet about the other names due to a technical problem, sorry for that. :+

So, anyway, you are saying your brother cheated but you didn't, right? - If so, we are sorry but cheating on the same IP means a life-time ban, whether it is your brother, sister or any other human/thing.

Regards, EG.
EvilGate totally right there , there is nothing to add though , except you admitted you are Samsung and yes you cheatd on LVP and you was buggin the .echo by ban me i cheat ban me i cheat etc.

other than that , well yolur bother cheated on you PC? so your PC is Ypur Responsibility!  :)

have fun playing on other servers and DO NOT evade because wont take you nowhere we'll catch you as son as possible and its your loss though  :w
I SAID THAT I AM NOT SAMSUNG,TheAirKiller,kiko007 (my bro's accounts).
For the first time,i was acko007,than i changed my name to [LVW]Acko,[LVW]SHADOW,K3Ep3R,[RT]Acko(with new account),[UW]Acko,[TTT]Acko.And as i see,you didn't banned a single IP,but you banned my ISP.So,all the 77.idontremember.xxx.xx are banned.And i said that i never cheated!!!
you were on .echo screaming and buggin us ingame with ban me i cheated , and even i came to the IRC and kicked you several times , then i asked you are u Samsung ? you said yes i asked you so you are KiKaC ? right ? you answered me with Yes so you are a ban evading and you admitted it! . aswell got alot of people can tell what i said is true ...

lets take a look at the logs here :

<%chevy> <%chevy> Kikac Ur Samsung right?
<%chevy> <%Nowini> *** diiesel has bought the property Closer Than Ever to Hell!
<%chevy> <%Nowuni> [7] [RT]_Xover: runner
<%chevy> <KiKaC> yes
<%chevy> <%Noweni> [6] FurkDeTurk: noob
<%chevy> <KiKaC> why?

@Michael> <Michael> KiKaC, what's your IP address atm?
<@Michael> <KiKaC> why?
<@Michael> <KiKaC> to ban me?
<@Michael> <Michael> So I can check to see when you were banned.
<@Michael>  <KiKaC> !oooooooo...O.o  its dynamic
<@Michael> <Michael> What is it atm?
<@Michael> <KiKaC> why?
<@Michael> <KiKaC> ok wait
<@Michael> <KiKaC> 77.29.235.147
<@Michael> <Michael> you sure?
<@Michael> <KiKaC> yes
You say kiko007 is your brother, he cheated: Denied.