Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
(08-02-2008, 12:27 PM)DMX link Wrote: _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
look who's talking HITMAN mhahaha, remember when i was kicking ur ass and u said:- "im not a fighter and here just for fun" hahahaha

So?
Hitman has never said he's the greatest (despite being better than a few [RT]), and doesn't abuse /taxi etc.
When [W] or [UvH] kill a random, or someone back from months of inactivity, we either don't say anything, or perhaps the odd "gf" if they say it.
When [RT] kill a random, or someone in their first week (or whatever), you'll start yelling "owned" and talking shit.
It gets real old, real fast.
(08-02-2008, 12:27 PM)DMX link Wrote: _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O- _O-
look who's talking HITMAN mhahaha, remember when i was kicking ur ass and u said:- "im not a fighter and here just for fun" hahahaha

Yes i was saying that. You maybe know that I have a property bug nearly 99,9% of my connectings. At that time it worked and i could buy properties, so i decided to have fun with props now. Dude you have to remember ITS JUST A GAME and we are here for FUN, and not for a stupid competition.

By the way, you will never see me taxi away, noob.

You are maybe better than me. So be proud, i dont give a shit. I was inactive for months (4-5 of them) and returned into SAMP about 6 days ago, so i have to get my skills back.

Atleast i am not screaming OWNED, NOOB to everybody i kill, and if i lose i die like a man, and not flaming because i was too slow for refilling like you do.
(08-02-2008, 11:55 AM)DMX link Wrote: not funny at all, haxor mhahaha lagger
tehehe it is funny cuz i def remember you running for a 1-1 despite yea u started it with no armor vs me but that's no reason to run anyway and u couldn't refill or something ( that was the first option ) so erm ye pretty funnay !!!! :w
Welcome Zappa to [UvH_P].

Btw, you should get active, its the second day your inactive in your probation time.
like yeh welcome zappa and hitman ur just blind i saw him on lvp smokin asses today tho i wasnt home all day i'm always at the right moment  to spot the important stuff ............. 
I play LVP every day  :)
And tyty
congratz ;)
Now its official, welcome to the family Zappa, or should i say  [UvH]VuZe
Quote:Hitman link=topic=11324.msg135715#msg135715 date=1218389715]
Now its official, welcome to the family Zappa, or should i say  [UvH]VuZe

VuZe? Zappa > VuZe imo :P

Congrats anyway!
o ya congratz he had to cahnge his name cuz we allready had a zapper in