Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
Quote:Midget link=topic=11324.msg194635#msg194635 date=1238198094]
Undercova is a real fair player mafo, that's a bit harsh.
As we talked in msn. Yes he is, but hes getting a bad player now sense he joined MOB, so much lame and nading..
I liked this guy before..  :Y)
Benji you gotta admit, you don't know what the heck has happened. When Hitman is on the server with us, all he does is sitting on the ship, waiting for a chance to backstab us and saying NiP are noobs. Then he fires a few shots and goes back on the ship. The main person who has a big mouth is Hitman. Lucas is the one who can back it up by not running/refilling and always being up for a fight.  :w
Quote:Midget link=topic=11324.msg194639#msg194639 date=1238199160]
Benji you gotta admit, you don't know what the heck has happened. When Hitman is on the server with us, all he does is sitting on the ship, waiting for a chance to backstab us and saying NiP are noobs. Then he fires a few shots and goes back on the ship. The main person who has a big mouth is Hitman. Lucas is the one who can back it up by not running/refilling and always being up for a fight.  :w
Amen to that!
so what makes me a lamer? I dont nade and /tp to players like some of you do and I always fight you when im outnumbered.

I embrace naders with open arms  :+
Quote:Midget link=topic=11324.msg194639#msg194639 date=1238199160]

Oh amen english speakers finaly.
Oh and about the shit you posted don't mind hitman, if you fancy some ultra violence come to me.
[Image: uvhgame.png]

Credits to Arky
Fine so Santino

I went to littlewhiteys with M but got banned by a crazy lady admin calld 'lisa' (who was actually a physco) . after about 3 BANS FOR NOTHING i played there often but I was the only 1 left in M because they all started playing doom or some shit like that. i met [MOB]Suraj who was really friendly and skilled. I applied for [MOB] and Zmoney let me in which was nice of him.. After about a month in MOB i came across [W]Sidvicious, blind ID and [SMITH] who were CONSTANTLY flaming. One day me and Sidvicious had the funniest flame sesh ive had on samp (omg i cried with laughter) but Suraj didnt see the funny side and booted me from MOB.  There seemed to be alot of talk about a player who I had never seen play before, he was seen as the 'god of samp' (lol). someone from [W] arranged that i fight him. His name was [W]Hooligan dun dun dun. After he made his grand entrance, I fought him and he was a very good player to be fair to him. We had two fights (1-1) and i became interested in [W] who were easily the strongest gang at the time. After a tough trial Hooligan and n3wb finally let me in and we basically owned littlewhitey server for about a year. Time passed and [W] started to become inactive until we recruited Sirmo, a nice guy and a fucking good player. At times there were only me him and Sidvicous (who had now created [P] again) who were active. [SMITH] had gone by now and a long fight between [SiN] and [W] begun but we somehow dipped in and out of alliance with them. A few months passed and both clans we inactive. [W] rejected more wars and more players were leaving, Hooligan became desperate and recruited Maddolis who stuck around Hooligan like fly around shit. Me and Sirmo wanted to try something different so we came to LVP i wasnt a fan at first but i kept playing because of the war between coldthugz and the clowns which was always fun to watch. Haze and Violax were recruited and members left because of this. I had began to play COD2 again and a met someone who was interested in making a gang. I left [W] and started [ROCK] in both games. After a while i quit ROCK in samp and joined a good friend called Corleone in [LVM] but he left and the gang went painfully inactive. I left samp for a while and concentrated with [ROCK] on COD2. After an inactive spell of samp i returned and began with walking weapons, i hung around with NB for a while and built up walkies but they would let me in because of my 'reputation' from [W] vs [NB]. things had changed in LVP, [BA] and [BB] was the new rivalry and new gangs such as [H] with Infamous and [RT] and DMX were around. [NB] had also began to play which was nice to see. LVP had changed for the better and littlewhitey had brought in new inexperienced admins who have spoilt the server (not that it had good admins to begin with)

Thats history of Santino player read that full if u still think he is noob u must be a idiot one of the best samp players

Undercova:
fine player with decent skill he never running and dont acting like these Newbie gays total mature guy What understand your probs etc,never see him flaming his  character is total chill, fine u calling him noob cuz many of u killing him,maybe he have eazy hitbox for u mafo fine them call him still,then i will call half of yor NiP clan Noobs and gays .
okay more noobs in MOB Come post here name....
-------------------------------------------------
Dont posting here shits and chill play like Normal LVP community of Fine Friendly players not like idiots What making respec only with flame !
(03-27-2009, 10:32 PM)Benji_ link Wrote: Well Luca is crying cuz hitman runn lol sorry but funny,im sure Hitman Elite player can beat eazy some Player what never hear about walk weapons and know samp around 3 months,Mafo dunno what are u trying to do. u are a Fine player with decent skill and u trying to save some pathetic newbie player what are calling peoples pussys and feel like the ''Hardman''.

Yeaaa Benji Only 3 months .. But i kill you 3 times
Dont Remember ?

Yea The Score Is 5-3
But im player on samp only of 3 months
With Every Day I Got Better
Soo Keep Your Crying ..
and Just Wait ..
Then Will Talk Again ;)
(03-28-2009, 10:52 AM)LucaSsCoTT link Wrote: Yeaaa Benji Only 3 months .. But i kill you 3 times
Dont Remember ?

Yea The Score Is 5-3
But im player on samp only of 3 months
With Every Day I Got Better
Soo Keep Your Crying ..
and Just Wait ..
Then Will Talk Again ;)
Only who is crying here is you  :wpeace