Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

(UvH) Ultra violent Hooligans | www.UvHclan.com | CLOSED
You know what would be awesome. If UvH was our ally again in IV, or later in the future in V. Shalom  :Y)
(02-12-2012, 05:49 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote: You know what would be awesome. If UvH was our ally again in IV, or later in the future in V. Shalom  :Y)
That would be bad ass :D
(02-12-2012, 05:49 AM)ZiGGY link Wrote: You know what would be awesome. If UvH was our ally again in IV, or later in the future in V. Shalom  :Y)
We would love to be allies again but no one really plays IV in UvH. I play every now and then, would be nice to roll with W on IV, but don't know what time you guys normally play plus I need the original vehicle files as I can't join alot of the servers which doesn't allow mods and I crash after 10 mins before of them.
Oh, does [W] still play IV? I could install IV again if you play some time. :)
(02-12-2012, 06:09 AM)FateTrip link Wrote: We would love to be allies again but no one really plays IV in UvH. I play every now and then, would be nice to roll with W on IV, but don't know what time you guys normally play plus I need the original vehicle files as I can't join alot of the servers which doesn't allow mods and I crash after 10 mins before of them.

I could hook u up with the files. Do you have xfire? We all use xfire. My id is ziggythacabbie...

(02-12-2012, 08:10 AM)thiaZ link Wrote: Oh, does [W] still play IV? I could install IV again if you play some time. :)

Yeah we do, Im now active again. I suck, but i'm getting the hang of it. Same goes for you, you can always add us on xfire.

IWIHooligan: theh00ligan
IWIZiGGY: ziggythacabbie
IWIDeadPool: iwideadpool
IWIJemte: jemte
IWIQuest: questx
IWIInferno: 1w1inferno
IWIHunter: rcshunter
IWInumber7: wnumber7
IWIPhrost: iwiphrost
IWIbLinD: blinddd

Hope to see some of you soon.

-IWIZiGGY
hi
Howdy pooman :P
(06-03-2012, 09:04 PM)Hitman link Wrote: hi
Shocker moment!
I think I got stabbed with a knife!Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hi hotman.
(06-03-2012, 09:04 PM)Hitman link Wrote: hi
HITMANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG :D :) Hows it goin cobba!