Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Complaint: about a Admin and his lowsy actions!
Hi there.. my first post/topic!

first off all, im playing now for what? 3 weeks.. i only play in the LVP Playground server..
and i think as a coust/player i can tell the following complaint:

Today i think i was in the server for 4 minutes? and i saw 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 people being banned for NO usefull reason!
reason "Money cheat,Weapon Cheat" that such a lowsy excuse! Thats always the Xcuse for banning people!

People were getting banned for nothing! there wassnt any money cheat.. or whatever!
Im not telling names or whatever, But the admin im talking about knows Xactly im talking about him! the server has 100 slots available.. Each day im in the server there arent more then 40 players ..

Can somebody tell me what the goal is for banning people that dont do anything wrong?!
Do you wanne empty the server? so people dont come back or what?

My point is, it SUCKZ just let them play those people all were quit.. didnt say anything wrong.. just played in the server
and then get a ban :S?

sorry for the wining, but i really wanted to say something about it!
ok thanks for the attention!

I hope im not the only one who thinks thats bad..

Greetingz,

ReBox
T!ttY-Te4M!  : were small titty's also get treated like Double-D's
Rofl @ your last sentence, but about the complaint: I think 98% of the people that get banned are really cheaters. Admins always check a player before banning and they get a notice when there are unrealistic changes of peoples money. Fact is there are a lot of cheaters in this game and this is one of the very few servers that has a sufficient amount of admins to keep the cheaters away, which is a quite good reason to stay here and to be thankful of.
When the bans/kicks weren't public you didn't notice that were less players online...

But, the anti-cheat system which is installed is very good ;) It can see if someone has money increases, they are reported to any online admin and only if they are suspicious. Getting money from players or buildings are excluded, this means they don't get reported to the admins.
And as Stef said the admins always check someone before banning them. People might be desynched and be called cheaters by other players because they can't hit them. When they check reported players out they are not always alone or they watch from a distance and wait for other people to shoot them. What I'm saying here is that they don't ban or kick people for no reason ;)

This afternoon you said something about it too ingame, *admin* kicked someone for spamming and advertising which is not allowed. Rules are rules, they don't get a ban for it but showing them what is good and what is not they get a kick. No problem with it, they can go back and there are no further consequences ;)

Lol @ our last sentence _O-
Btw, it is spelled where instead of were :+
Cheating = Ban

So if anybody is cheating he will get banned, our server has an integrated anti-cheat system that reports all possible cheaters to the admins, they will take actions if needed.
Moneycheats, Healthcheats and all other cheats ARE valid ban reasons. Maybe you like getting killed by players who are using a healthcheat?

We wont lett cheaters play on the server because we will get more players that way.
You can't be serious, are you?

Quote:Today i think i was in the server for 4 minutes? and  i saw 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 people being banned for NO usefull reason!
reason "Money cheat,Weapon Cheat" that such a lowsy excuse! Thats always the Xcuse for banning people!

WTF?
Cheat = cheat, even if it's a moneycheat of 100 dollar.
Why is it an excuse? Are you afraid for the truth? People cheat. We hate cheaters. We ban cheaters.
What, do you think, is a good reason to ban? If this weren't good reasons, I don't know what is a good reason in your opinion.
yeah i agree with nakebod
that hs to be the most stupid claim i have ever heard, of course its a good reason to ban people for helthcheating, its not an excuse!.
(04-13-2007, 05:17 PM)Nakebod link Wrote:You can't be serious, are you?

WTF?
Cheat = cheat, even if it's a moneycheat of 100 dollar.
Why is it an excuse? Are you afraid for the truth? People cheat. We hate cheaters. We ban cheaters.
What, do you think, is a good reason to ban? If this weren't good reasons, I don't know what is a good reason in your opinion.

Well, I really don't think he thinks it's not a good reason to ban someone, but maybe he thinks there are simply not that much moneycheaters or something. Fact is, normal players don't see anything of any moneycheat, but admins do get money increase warnings. So we can catch moneycheaters much easier.

Believe me ReBox, people are getting seriously screened before they get banned.
I think you better be thank full for what the admins are doing. They make sure that there is an good balanced game. And it's good that cheaters get banned, because you filter out the good, nice and fair people. So when you join the LVP server, then you're almost sure that there are nice non-cheaters online.

Isn't that worth the effort and a great idea? :)
maybe hes a cheater himself :o
This topic makes me shit my pants, your topicstart is a bit contradicting.  8)7