Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Clanwar vs HC4L
(07-19-2008, 08:18 PM)Salvo link Wrote: You were able to tell Shaolin?
Haven't seen him in a while, it would be nice to have him, his ping can catch some bullets for us and he has a good aim aswell.
HC4L will probably have Gang_Lord, I don't know his skill but he has 300 - 400 ping.

And didn't shoebox accept the war himself?He also said they only play matches on sundays so.. He knew

I don't know how to get in contact with Shaolin, indeed, would been good to have him there.

Shoebox did accept it, and we were going to have it, but I dunno, as he said he didn't know.. Which is totally bullshit, as I and Azerty was on their server, checking it out. But we wont fight on their server, my ping jumped through 80-200 all the time, totally shit server.
I can be there to watch or if u need me i can play :X
gl
(07-20-2008, 12:00 AM)Arno link Wrote: gl
^ Get arnold to take Shaolin's place
HC4L weren't ready at that date or w/e

So we'll have to do the clanwar on Next sunday ( not the 24th sunday but the 31th if HC4L agrees on the date )

Darkfire will make new lineup
Well id would like to fight for the fat cl0wns ..
the 24th seems ok , but 31th i cant do it .

If you guys need me , talk to me  :+
(08-19-2008, 05:27 PM)Agent link Wrote: Well id would like to fight for the fat cl0wns ..
the 24th seems ok , but 31th i cant do it .

If you guys need me , talk to me  :+
the 24th we already have that walkies tournament
whats the lineup for it
Hate walkies any way's lol , thought it would be runnies ...
Lineup: HaZe, Salvo, Shaolin_KF, hu1jastin, AzErTy, Agent, Blood_Bukak, Soulripper, Greyfox, Darkfire

Thats 10 solid fighters, but we still don't know how many it we will need, but we will see.

Anyone else want to fight? Tell me in this topic.