Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

My new gang
Lmao, he quit. So I guess the gang's dead  :r

-tj
(04-23-2007, 07:16 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Lmao, he quit. So I guess the gang's dead

actually, tomozj, im just in a stressful point in my life and left because i had to get on top of things but it kinda beat me, il be back soon, next week maybe?

Kick ass. I hope it all gets better soon  ;)

-tj
ya me too, i miss you guys, awell atleast i still have the forums
goodluck and hopefully cya soon  ;)
(04-24-2007, 07:44 PM)benbmyers link Wrote: ya me too, i miss you guys, awell atleast i still have the forums

Heh, you have my home to stay in :P

I'm hoping to try and get ingame a little sometime this week, but I'm just clogged with a social life lol. Meh. Except the weather is starting to suck again so more time indoors? :p

Anyway, the gang lives on :)

-tj
(04-24-2007, 10:20 PM)tomozj link Wrote: Anyway, the gang lives on :)
lolol yes it does!
next week off school + my computer + sa-mp + milk + leather chair = making up for lost time, and then some :P
and yeah the weather sucks here too, so even more time on LVP, although, i see it as improving my social life, not denting it
(04-25-2007, 12:00 AM)benbmyers link Wrote: lolol yes it does!
next week off school + my computer + sa-mp + milk + leather chair = making up for lost time, and then some :P
and yeah the weather sucks here too, so even more time on LVP, although, i see it as improving my social life, not denting it

what do u all mean with weather sucks ?

in germany we got 25° C and at weekend it seems like 30°C...     8)
Same here Harlot ^^

But good to see you being back in a short while ben ;) Good luck recruiting next week :P
i like the weather here... its 28 degrees here.

and weekend is going to be 30 yeah... :+

but goodluck and cya soon  :P