TryMyCock's 9,10,11

:)

:Y) :Y) Welcome to the Cock Family :P

Great to Have more Chickens!

Let the Carnage Begin!!!!
[Image: sa-mp-057-1.png]

*Also Thanks to [KM] Cocks :)
We now have 11 cocks ;)
woohoo! clockie cut cock cluckily cock cook cookiecockcock! >>>means hi cock!
(07-16-2008, 02:58 AM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: woohoo! clockie cut cock cluckily cock cook cookiecockcock! >>>means hi cock!

Cock a Doodle Doo!!!!!! And Hello to YOU!!!!!!  O+ O+ O+

BTW: If any cocks use Skype PM me !!! :)

Good luck guys! It is awesome to see that the chicken skin is back in use!

(07-16-2008, 03:00 AM)TryMyCock_VII link Wrote: BTW: If any cocks use Skype PM me !!! :)
FYI: I sure hope you guys don't use Skype while playing... Skype is a P2P messenger and VoIP, and can seriously task your PC and bandwidth while playing online games. I would suggest irc & teamspeak or ventrilo, and/or xfire to communicate back and forth, but that is just my humble oppinion.  :Y)
[Image: sa-mp-005.png]
[Image: sa-mp-006.png]
[Image: sa-mp-007.png]
[Image: sa-mp-013.png]
[Image: sa-mp-014.png]

8)7
That first pic's a nice one.
Too bad you dont see night time too often in LVP, because some kid always cries about the weather and asks the admin to change it to clear skies daytime.
We need more nighttime.
(07-16-2008, 03:57 AM)Cyrix404 link Wrote: Good luck guys! It is awesome to see that the chicken skin is back in use!
FYI: I sure hope you guys don't use Skype while playing... Skype is a P2P messenger and VoIP, and can seriously task your PC and bandwidth while playing online games. I would suggest irc & teamspeak or ventrilo, and/or xfire to communicate back and forth, but that is just my humble oppinion.  :Y)

We use Vent while playing, but skype to teamchat....skype isnt open during game play

BTW:
Awesome pics [KM] :) Was awesome chickens all over LVP today, like 12-16

Also, Welcome TryMyCock_XII

Chicken Carnage!!
Good luck, great pics. I like the first one the most, 'coz its the hardest one to take and its night-time which doesn't appear in pics very often.

(07-16-2008, 02:58 AM)Gang_Lord link Wrote: woohoo! clockie cut cock cluckily cock cook cookiecockcock! >>>means hi cock!

Mine.  >:)

(07-16-2008, 08:33 AM)TryMyCock_IV link Wrote: Thanks for the good luck and hope to see you on LVP.
If you were pointing at me, you most likely won't see me on LVP, nor SAMP.
Thanks for the good luck and hope to see you on LVP.