Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned][RT]UnDeRtAkEr
Leaving the Cruise alone is one of the rules on the Las Venturas Playground server, therefore you should have known better. Await Badeend's post, though.

Your Appeal Fails, By The Way...

~ Justin (A.K.A. TEF)

Attached Files
.jpg   pic0003.jpg (Size: 28.36 KB / Downloads: 4)
First of all: Your second post doesn't make any sense. Where does TEF talk about hard work? He doesn't say you're not a hard worker or anything.

About the ban. I have given a warning several times in the chat that people shouldn't be ramping in the cruise. You did it a couple of times anyway, so I jailed you. After a kick I even warned you the next time would be a ban, and yet you failed to comply to this very simple little rule.

People who are joining a cruise don't like it when suddenly a ramp pops up or someone is shooting them. It's frustrating and it's ruining their game. They're all there to have a little fun, so I don't think these rules are unreasonable. Even if you don't mean to do any harm, just don't do it.

For now I'll unban you because a week-ban for this is somewhat harsh, but I hope I've made myself clear and we can join some more great cruises :)
yes tnx a lot ;)