Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[EiM] Emerald Isle Mafia || Now Recruiting || Join Now! ||
mark stivenson: and f$*k u and whole ur entire life burn in hell and amen wish u die in a flames... and ur life burns like a hell twice.. and hope the landlord kick u out and be homeless b*$ch and sell ur f*&kin body for a c^$ks and to live a day ..f#%k you and f#&k whole your family and your life and your friends... and make sure i kept all of this hate in me but... go w&^re around and find a c#%k to f#^k your pussy big time ... who the f&#k are you ?? GO AWAY FROM ME AND DIE.., u think ur clever enuff and happy arrgh i FU#^ED MARK's life but make sure im so strong enuff i can stand up

mark stivenson: and fix everything ,,, F*#K U .. GOODBYE ... YOU ARE IGNORED ON MY FU#*IN LIST .. WATEVA U TYPE I WONT RECEIVE BYE B#&CH .. W#&RE. CHEAP ... GET A 5$ TO F*#K U 10X TIMES A NIGHT.

Now, i know who he is talking about as a friend, she has going through some problems in real with debt and that, and he used it to another level....I mean, common, thats just cruel

Hope i edited enough to not be warned or such :(

regards,
Nicholas Casini

Messages In This Thread
Re: [EiM] Emerald Isle Mafia-Recruitment - by [EiM]Nicholas Casini - 04-19-2008, 05:17 AM
Re: [EiM] Emerald Isle Mafia-Recruitment - by Fry - 04-22-2008, 09:47 PM