Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

LVP Donations, 2008 Edition :+
Parents are always the problem :+
You need to find a way to manipulate them so you get what you want. Go take a physiology class; it helps.
ppl how to danate igf i didnt have no credit card or bank account or pay pal or all this fancy shit? i only have cash, im going to donate like 30 euros as soon as someone tells me how!!!
get a pay pal account :D
I got 10 UK pounds right now...which is over 20 USD...all I got to do is find a way to be allowed to donate it and I'll donate it (Hopefully) as it's all I got at the moment for another 2 weeks...which I got to use some of that money paying for my internet (15 pounds). And I'll get 60 pounds in 2 weeks...plus it's my birthday in 2 weeks...so I might get even more money...but probably won't be able to use any of that to donate. But we'll see.
(07-03-2008, 06:44 PM)Feodaran link Wrote: I got 10 UK pounds right now...which is over 20 USD...all I got to do is find a way to be allowed to donate it and I'll donate it (Hopefully) as it's all I got at the moment for another 2 weeks...which I got to use some of that money paying for my internet (15 pounds). And I'll get 60 pounds in 2 weeks...plus it's my birthday in 2 weeks...so I might get even more money...but probably won't be able to use any of that to donate. But we'll see.
Well, here in the USA, you can buy a pre-paid Visa or MasterCard debit that can be refilled at the check-out...
i only need the account number to donate 10 euro
Send Nakebod a PM :)
I heard FiXeR babbling on about the management using the donation-cash to buy candy.
(10-15-2008, 03:20 PM)Vuze link Wrote: I heard FiXeR babbling on about the management using the donation-cash to buy candy.
well they need energie to keep the server aliveĀ  :>