Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Running your own enterprise & building your house
Since Peter said possibilities were endless, I started thinking sort of Second-Life style. I know in MTA it will be possible to own your own house, and stuff. However, noone came up with a procedure for building houses and how to deal with land etc.I thought it would be fun to let rent a piece of land and build their own house on it, perhaps using a adminmenu-style 'LVP House Creator'.

That for starters. But what if possibilities are really endless, I might have another idea. Let people be able to build their own enterprise on the land they are renting. For example and purely hypothetical: A person rents some land and decides to build his real estate office there. He hires in some employees (players) to invest in real estate. Customers (other players) can put in money in his real estate corporation, the company starts investing. After a week or so players can withdraw their money against 9% interest.

So, this is just a short idea - but imagine what it could mean for MTA / LVP gameplay if things like these were possible in the gamemode. Creativity (within the limits of MTA & GTA:SA), entrepreneurship and additions to the economy.

Im curious about what you all think about it, and if its possible - and if its possible, what work would need to be done in order to create all this.
Thinking about the commands available in MTA there could be a really neat way to do the "LVP House Creator"  You could have a list of objects, costing a range of cash (if available for players) and when you choose an object, just move it with the mouse.

From what I understand, you can use your mouse to interact with 3d space. That would mean arranging objects by hand instead of by keyboard. This is really an idea sparker than anything. :\