Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Say hi!
Helle People, and Developers.

I'm Koen and I'm 16 years, I've played LVP for 280 hours now, and i'm still in love with it.  :)
I have experience in Html, Css, Php (and photoshop and After effect skills)
I hope i can do alot for the people and will be a good developer.

Thanks.
Heey everybody!

I'm Niels, aka KillerX42.
I live in the netherlands and I'm 15 years old. I played for about 120 hours in LVP.. I luv it  :D

Laterz!
Hello,

My name is Colin, I am 15 years old and have a strong interest in coding. The first bit of coding I started with, was mIRC. I learned it about 9 months 10 months ago and I still like it. It's not too hard but this is where I started. I decided to move more into coding. I wanted to make actual windows applications. I started to learn C++, I learn that in my freetime. When i heard about Peter and Badeend accepting Developers I was immediately interested. I started learning Lua since then. I now have a pretty good sense of it now, since I started to code a personal server for me as a sandbox to play with. I then approached to joining the team, which is where I am now  :)
Hi! I'm Matthias, most people in real life call me Matthi or Matt :P. I've started to script somewhat 5 months ago and I ended up here. (Fireburn <3). I'm 14 years old and live in Belgium. Don't really have to say anything else.

Thanks for giving me a chance and I'll be seeing you around!

Hi, I'm... TransporterX, or Xeratiq/Xerati, someone that doesn't like to share their "real name" online... I also sometimes go by Silent-Shadow...

I got into the internets when I was 13, and I'm 23 now. Back then, I started programming in VB 4.0 and basic html/js. As time moved forward, so did what I worked with. As of late, my main language would be PHP. I can read/write in most programming/scripting languages (relatively common ones), but I prefer scripted ones to compiled ones... I liked speed  >:)

I'm happy to assist with what I can, when I can. I've always had that kind of nature about me. The only thing I don't like is people that don't want to learn, but instead just want the answers.

Thanks for having me on the team :)

~Trans
Oh hey, I haven't seen this topic before but anyway,

I'm Daniel, I'm 15 and I'm from West-Germany, my hobbies are chilling with my friends, doing sports and gaming of course. I have started to play SA-MP at the end of 2007 and I started to learn PAWN in the early 2009. At the moment I'm just a "wannabe" programmer. I already (tried) to code PHP, C++ and HTML... things are going good.

Yeah after I applied for the LVP Developing team in the January, I got accepted last month. I already scripted some things and I hope I can help a lot on developing LVP 3.0. 

// I already applied as a developer last year but I got denied :P
Ohax.
Ohey!

My name's Manuele Macchia, I'm 14 years old and I'm from southern Italy, Foggia. I've been programming for a good while; I have experience with PAWN, and I just got into website coding and designing (PHP, CSS and HTML).

I've just joined the LVP Development Team. I had some spare time and decided to help out.  :)
I'm glad you took my advice :D
(03-28-2011, 11:00 AM)Richard link Wrote: I'm glad you took my advice :D

Oh yeah and he made me do et!  :+