Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Not a complain per se
Okay, we have the logs to prove you're lying again. When I killed you after you came back out of afk I did pm you and you didn't give me a response so I jailed you (AND you were not afk at that time). We have a command to see who's paused so this is just a made-up story of yours. Again you're not playing this game for the first time and you know the rules so let's NOT talk about "your first offense" or whatever.

Quote:And could you find words which are polite?("Discussion over").I suggest you stop venting and having grudges in-game, I have seen you give warnings to veterans too. Warning is essential. Especially that I'm a 3 year old player. you could say it to me and I won't do it again. I don't know whether you can do anything without you feeling embarrassed.

This is very inappropriate statement of yours, we're just playing a stupid game and your report shows you're having a grudge on me. You were just wasting my time with your replies in pm rather than getting to the point so I had to cut the chatter and get back to the other work, and that screenshot you posted also shows the follow on pm of mine saying "You're the trusted person in LVP and it's sad to see such a rulebreak from your part" as you didn't understand why I jailed you and you failed to prove yourself right about the reason of that jail.

You know what? You'll keep posting more and more drama and I'll keep proving you wrong which also, is a waste of time and I know you'll try it again to waste my time so let's just wait for the management to reply here and deal the situation which you are not understanding at all. They surely have all the logs so there's no escape for you and even for me if I am wrong.

Regards, 
Sophia Naz

Messages In This Thread
Not a complain per se - by Specifer - 09-17-2020, 12:59 PM
RE: Not a complain per se - by Sophia Naz - 09-17-2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Not a complain per se - by Specifer - 09-17-2020, 02:47 PM
RE: Not a complain per se - by Sophia Naz - 09-17-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: Not a complain per se - by Specifer - 09-17-2020, 03:45 PM
RE: Not a complain per se - by Specifer - 09-24-2020, 02:22 PM
RE: Not a complain per se - by Beaner - 09-29-2020, 11:25 PM
RE: Not a complain per se - by Holsje - 10-02-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: Not a complain per se - by Specifer - 10-03-2020, 05:59 AM