Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

REPORTS about PLAYERS
Hello spiriT here. i was playing today at 14:00 about 15:02 (R2D)Fallen, and (CP)Humza/hamza was making a very bad negative energy which is not okay i understand there was problems but why wrote a hole letter that took over 30 mins with negative is a server and with negative there i wasnt feel like it was funny at all. i'll hope that Management would look into this take care.
Hello Spirit,

What do you exactly mean by bad negative energy? and what exactly did I do that made you think I was making bad negative energy please do elaborate?

I was there when all that happened and I was not even talking to Fallen but he kept talking about me nonstop which I was not even offended about at all because it's 2020 and this happens all the time in-game man you should get used to it. I did not see any bad negativity in there if there was any bad negativity I am sure if I was unable to see then Sophia would have done something to keep the negativity out but there was nothing at all.

One more thing, do you think calling someone 'punk ass bitch' is considered as positive energy? Because he said you ez.
Humza, no one say it was you. I'll was there it was fallen all the time. Fallen has some behaviour issues i dont know why you didnt muted him he keep talking shit about you and how bad you are as a admin why you didnt muted like nobody loves that message (R2D)Fallen sent. is need to be fixed this problem so i dont know. bo no worries it was not you it was fallen i just worried why u didnt muted
Well in your first post you said something different well as you want manager to handle this I don't mind anyone to do so.

About the muting part, I didn't feel like it was mute worthy because for me it was fun and I was not even single offended by any of the things he said. I don't really mind a damn thing about him but you should've reported him in-game as even Fallen himself told you to use /report but you didn't use report in-game as I said in my above reply that for me it wasn't really mute worthy that's why I didn't mute him but if you had reported then I think Sophia was online at that time I am sure she would have done something if it was all wrong.

And Fallen was mad at that time I don't know why but I know he loves me deep down <3
Hey Spirit,

Thank you for your concerns. Both Sophia and Humza were ingame at this time. If anything was going too far they would've intervened.
I've heard from Humza it was not that bad.

Be aware we also aware bad words to a certain point. If you don't want to hear them please use the /ignore command.