Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[BUG]Some /jumps are bugged?
Yes!
/jump 0 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 2 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 3 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 4 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 6 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 9 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 10 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 12 - There's no Corona at the end.
/jump 15 - There's no Corona at the end.
/jump 17 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*
/jump 18 - There's no Corona at the end, works okay tho. When spawning in jump map, we spawn on top of another car, tweaking co-ordinates would fix :P.
/jump 19 - There's no Corona at the end and server tells me to start a /race with this error: *Sorry, you can't start a race while you're outside*

/jump 1 - Works Perfect.
/jump 5 - Works Perfect.
/jump 7 - Works Perfect. No Corona tho.
/jump 8 - Works Perfect. No Corona tho.
/jump 11 - Works Perfect.
/jump 13 - Works Perfect.
/jump 14 - Works Perfect.

/jump 16 - Works Perfect.
/jump 20 - Works Perfect.

/jump 21 - Works Perfect.
/jump 22 - Works Perfect.

Messages In This Thread