Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Server Strategic Player Count Improvement
I've been working in Marketing, Social Media etc for the past few years. People don't care about getting called on the server anymore like before when we gathered like 10 guys and all went somewhere. If you want to try and make LVP great again xD *trump* you should do it on social media. For example try Tik Tok.
Create a page on Tik Tok called LVP / related to the server, start making tik toks from the server for max 15/20 seconds, make the videos catchy, gain followers, get viral and I'm sure that the gamers will be interested into joining the community. Also ROLEPLAY dominates everything nowadays as in GTA V ( Five M ) because people mostly want to chill..not really into DM..LV-RP? xD

I know a romanian gta v roleplay server that has a huge succes because of tik tok.
HC4L kebab
It's a bit of a lost cause these days because SA-MP's community has disintegrated since they shut down the SA-MP forums. It's a bit of a shame because according to the numbers on the website, they still get about 40,000 players on a regular basis.

I think it's really difficult to get a game server active again which targets a European audience though, as most of the SA-MP players these days are from third world countries - probably because of hardware challenges and the fact that SA-MP isn't a resource intensive game.

I did stumble across FiveM recently. And noticed that they have a pretty good player base (who doesn't love GTAV right?)

FiveM version of LVP anyone?
(03-29-2021, 10:52 AM)Jay Wrote: It's a bit of a lost cause these days because SA-MP's community has disintegrated since they shut down the SA-MP forums. It's a bit of a shame because according to the numbers on the website, they still get about 40,000 players on a regular basis.

I think it's really difficult to get a game server active again which targets a European audience though, as most of the SA-MP players these days are from third world countries - probably because of hardware challenges and the fact that SA-MP isn't a resource intensive game.

I did stumble across FiveM recently. And noticed that they have a pretty good player base (who doesn't love GTAV right?)

My laptop can't run GTA V xD, I gave my lil'bro the old PC and went on PS4, its frustrating that I cant play FiveM on ps4.
(03-29-2021, 10:52 AM)Jay Wrote: It's a bit of a lost cause these days because SA-MP's community has disintegrated since they shut down the SA-MP forums. It's a bit of a shame because according to the numbers on the website, they still get about 40,000 players on a regular basis.

I'm from a third world country, how do you expect me to run gta V on my potato laptop? lmao
(03-29-2021, 12:03 PM)Mourad Wrote:

I'm from a third world country, how do you expect me to run gta V on my potato laptop? lmao
I confirm :)
Installed sa-mp for old times' sake and saw this topic...
[Image: ad994bacd5eddc3d50847ce142a5f1c0.png]
Closing.
Aight folks.Its official : LVP is dead.
(04-07-2021, 01:14 AM)SnicKerS. Wrote: Aight folks.Its official :  LVP is dead.
I'm not surprised tho
Specifer already predicted this https://forum.sa-mp.nl/thread-35125.html...ure+of+lvp
:+