Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Sleep's Triathlon
Lightbulb 
Hello, LVP Staff.

Since Sleep's Triathlon is on this server for more than a year on this server already and the Mountain Bikes are staying in the place where they should be (Thanks to admins that did that), I think it would be time to include a Triathlon race into the script.
Basically, my recommendation is that /triathlon can be used same as /race 1, /race 2, etc.

I did a detailed description of how the Triathlon should look like, and exactly how it's being done. So check out these pictures & video to see how it should be done.

Btw, @PigBenis told me to post this in here, since it caught his attention.

Here are the pictures from San Andreas MAP. The red line is showing where they Triathlon's way is.

[Image: mc7spt.png]

[Image: 102r1hh.png]

[Image: 29p6lxy.png]

[Image: 351h89w.png]

Here is the video of how Triathlon should be done:

After you swim across the Flint Tolls, you're supposed to run. The running part of the Triathlon can be seen in the 3rd and the 4th picture.
Dude I really like the map diagram. Good shit man

I really +1 this. It's a great competition
(02-13-2019, 08:08 PM)PigBenis Wrote: Dude I really like the map diagram. Good shit man

I really +1 this. It's a great competition

Thanks!
sucks
I think the people above disagree with this idea simply because they don't like you. Please post feedback as to why you do or do not like this idea instead of saying "-1" or "sucks".
I find it interesting, and we could also make this a one-time event and give the winner a prize such as a property, special house in LV (in certain locations in the forbidden zones), or something similar. This might encourage more player & crew activity and can be fun.

+1 from me. We should do it some time soon.
+1
I do like this idea!
(02-13-2019, 09:53 PM)Beaner Wrote: I think the people above disagree with this idea simply because they don't like you. Please post feedback as to why you do or do not like this idea instead of saying "-1" or "sucks".
I find it interesting, and we could also make this a one-time event and give the winner a prize such as a property, special house in LV (in certain locations in the forbidden zones), or something similar. This might encourage more player & crew activity and can be fun.

+1 from me. We should do it some time soon.

Yeah. Both Yassir and H3RO don't like me personally, not the idea of the event.
I think the Triathlon should be included as something that can always be done by using command such as /triathlon. Also, there should be a thing that measures the time certain player took to finish the Triathlon and set the record, so other players can go on and try beating the record.
Awesome idea , +1 . I like this idea . But the running part is what makes it not more wanna playable . Instead , we could add some gas empty and you want to get a new bike that checkpoint or one could use a boat and other needs to swim across water . That's could be nice .+ We could make admin interference to make it more harder , like they could hit us with infernus approaching speedily Infront of us !