Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Properties system improvement
(02-20-2019, 04:20 PM)Dr.Specifer Wrote: Well , I got an idea . 1.what about buying cars and bikes in transfender, vehicle garage or petrol bunks? I would like to add the spray tag spawn vehicles like NRG, VORTEX etc for 89,000$ and turismo and infernus cost at  124,000$(But it is not owned) . To make LVP more interesting I think it's first to concentrate on housing and money making systems than on DM or races .
2.Selling of cars if not needed at a cheaper price. 
3.If your personal car is destroyed it'll respawn at your house. 
4.Airplanes could be bought to at a very high price like 100 million $ 
5.Gangs could have specific vehicles to be spawned by /gtur, /ginf etc but the gang member who is a scripted should script for their gang and give to LVP.
(More gang Perks are accordance with the scripted data)
6.Warehouses or Mansions for gang members
7.Houses Rate to be created should be of 3 types (normal =17 million $ +) (big house = 46 million $ +)
(very big houses (with seasparrow) = 122 million $ +) and lastly I would like to make weaponised seasparrow very rare and hard to find. So if this feature is decided to be implemented, we need to make the existing seasparrow into Mavericks!!!

Remember We Just Have One Aim, Make everything in LVP more harder to own because hardness makes it more interesting!

And also when old player & new players join with these features applied. I would like their balance to be automatically flushed off and will be provided 1,20, 000$ if they are player and 5,00,000 $ if they are VIP  I wish if admins too should come in this category with some extra amount. Only Managers should be excluded from this since they are of less in number!! 

Could any admins move or copy this post to development tab in property system improvement? I'd like everyone to read the above post and comment (after doing so delete this post)

I like number 7.

But I think there should be a limited time for houses. Like a rent. We can all see a large number of houses which was bought by players who have already left the game a long time ago, leaving many locked houses only sporting names

Even myself, before recovering my original account I ended up creating another one and bought one of those houses. Now it's going to be locked there forever.
Ideas are good, but some modifications still needed:

1. Well due it's freeroam server, then there are a lot of free vehicles around San Andreas. I don't see a average useage from players to buy vehicle from shop (transf. etc). Would be nice to have more options in house system, to control vehicles buying/selling

2. Would be good, if you can sell your vehicle from house with total value 60-70% of vehicle price.

3. What about making it more likely to work as in GTA V? If you vehicle gets destroyed, you can order it back from insurance by paying for extra 10% of vehicle worth?

4. Idea is good - price is realistic.

5. If this idea would be accepted, then it need to have at least respawn option with less amount of time (like 30sec and vehicle will be respawned/removed). Because if somewhere is gang war, now imagine how many vehicles are located in one place (causes lag for low specs pc). For me personaly - I don't like that idea.

6. Gang bases - yep, would be cool. But it should have some limits for areas, sizes and vehicles.
It should have:
* One entrance for every gang member.
* Gang vehicle access.
* At least 2 large interiour options.
* Gang bank - every member can donate/withdraw money.

7. I agree with house types and sparrow thing.

Giving extra cash for old player is not an good idea. Property system is given to earn cash if needed. Currently gamemode needs more features to SPEND ingame money, not to earn.
(02-21-2019, 09:39 AM)Plugy Wrote: Ideas are good, but some modifications still needed:

1. Well due it's freeroam server, then there are a lot of free vehicles around San Andreas. I don't see a average useage from players to buy vehicle from shop (transf. etc). Would be nice to have more options in house system, to control vehicles buying/selling

2. Would be good, if you can sell your vehicle from house with total value 60-70% of vehicle price.

3. What about making it more likely to work as in GTA V? If you vehicle gets destroyed, you can order it back from insurance by paying for extra 10% of vehicle worth?

4. Idea is good - price is realistic.

5. If this idea would be accepted, then it need to have at least respawn option with less amount of time (like 30sec and vehicle will be respawned/removed). Because if somewhere is gang war, now imagine how many vehicles are located in one place (causes lag for low specs pc). For me personaly - I don't like that idea.

6. Gang bases - yep, would be cool. But it should have some limits for areas, sizes and vehicles.
It should have:
* One entrance for every gang member.
* Gang vehicle access.
* At least 2 large interiour options.
* Gang bank - every member can donate/withdraw money.

7. I agree with house types and sparrow thing.

Giving extra cash for old player is not an good idea. Property system is given to earn cash if needed. Currently gamemode needs more features to SPEND ingame money, not to earn.

I said if old players log in, Their account balance is flushed and then some amount like 120,000$ is given to make life in LVP ?