Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A few new updates!
(04-07-2019, 07:29 PM)Agent Wrote: What? I thought we agreed to revoke his rights with no comebacks! He is going to abuse us all.. :+

Welcome back buddy, well deserved!

Hey hey Agent miss you buddy :)  O+ :D
Peter where's my car you promised. I still see yours near the ship. .-.
wuHoly hell this server stkll alive?? used to playbhere back in 2007 looool!!! last login to forum was 2017 january hahahha damn..... any old players from 2007-2008? HC4L clan, BA clan, BB  clan, top duelers like maddolis, Haze, Vulemax? or only new era nubs around? guess old crew splot.... is the server still runing or only forum?
(05-09-2019, 07:22 PM)Zezima Wrote: wuHoly hell this server stkll alive?? used to playbhere back in 2007 looool!!! last login to forum was 2017 january hahahha damn..... any old players from 2007-2008? HC4L clan, BA clan, BB  clan, top duelers like maddolis, Haze, Vulemax? or only new era nubs around? guess old crew splot.... is the server still runing or only forum?

Well yeah, you're still easy mate  :+
This sounds great nice work!! You can also check com surrogate to resolve the error.
Great news that old members of the LVP community choose to stick around and dedicate themselves.

Cheers!
I installed the samp, but cant commect to any servers, whats wromg?
wb edz !!! :P
Heart 
this sounds promising. I am super excited for the new updates. Great work guys. Keep it up.
(06-14-2019, 04:36 PM)Vellin_Boute Wrote: this sounds promising. I am super excited for the new updates. Great work guys. Keep it up.

Are you abit late?