Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

It's over
R.I.P † :z
[Image: ajHBex8.png]
[Image: 20WWkJt.png]
[Image: Wiodgml.png]
Rude but at the same time is one sadness truth.
Regarding the weekly rankings, you showed us the second page. Plenty of regulars and new players join LVP daily, it's summertime so don't expect us to play for countless hours.
Lol there are always more players in summer than other times
(07-21-2018, 12:09 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Regarding the weekly rankings, you showed us the second page. Plenty of regulars and new players join LVP daily, it's summertime so don't expect us to play for countless hours.
hahahahahaha typical excuses from one of those who contributed to this situation  _O- _O-

I showed the second page to make it visible that only 47 players played here during the whole week with 21 of them playing less than an hour and with 38 of them playing only 2 hours  

Great stats >:) >:)
It's easy to let go but it's hard to keep up ! 
But LVP will be back on the fall or after November !
Untill then we must have positive hope !
(07-21-2018, 03:16 PM)Oresti Wrote: hahahahahaha typical excuses from one of those who contributed into this situation  _O- _O-

Those are no "excuses". Let's not start blaming & provoking people here.
People eventually move on with their lives or play newer games.

The truth is, LVP will stay this way until the people in charge step up and do something about it. Unfortunately, they either don't have time or don't care about a 14 year old game anymore. It's sad to see the direction LVP has been heading in. With minimal effort, things could get better, but that seems unlikely to happen. The server hasn't even been on SA-MP's hosted tab for a while. Even if the player count improves, the hackers will come ruin things for everyone like they have for the past few months. Either way, I don't expect positive changes around here anymore.
(07-21-2018, 07:47 PM)Beaner Wrote:
(07-21-2018, 03:16 PM)Oresti Wrote: hahahahahaha typical excuses from one of those who contributed into this situation  _O- _O-

The truth is, LVP will stay this way until the people in charge step up and do something about it. Unfortunately, they either don't have time or don't care about a 14 year old game anymore. It's sad to see the direction LVP has been heading in. With minimal effort, things could get better, but that seems unlikely to happen. The server hasn't even been on SA-MP's hosted tab for a while. Even if the player count improves, the hackers will come ruin things for everyone like they have for the past few months. Either way, I don't expect positive changes around here anymore.

The truth has been said and that's what I would exactly say, no one gives a shit these days.

Rest in peace!
So theres not exist LVP Crew on less words.

I really dont want to LVP died,this server is one of the first ones even if lw can't go anymore LVP can do something good for stay safe.
(07-21-2018, 07:47 PM)Beaner Wrote:

Yep, it is exactly like that. As you could see, I haven't blamed nor provoked anyone on my first post so he didn't have to come with excuses like "I showed the second page" as if I was trying to make it look like the server is dead, when the truth is that it is dead and everyone should accept it. But why did he come with lame excuses even though he wasn't blamed, mentioned or provoked? That's because it was his fault too and he is aware of it.

R.I.P LVP