Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Humza
Shocked 
So a few hours ago i opened samp.exe and saw a old player was online named thorsten, this is the same player killing me over and over again with different hacks and spawnkilling me for 50 times while afk! So i decided why not come online and kill this player all the time, he deserves that. So i joined lvp and i saw humza also was online and some other random players. There was no active cruise running so i tp'ed to thorsten the car with humza in it stopped and thorsten asked so we gonna act normal again? Lol after killing me 50+ times while afk i was on the ship but that time you could nade people off, And than cheating and killing me over and over again ofc we good again, NOT. I sprayed thorsten while the car was driving than he said stop! i stopped spraying the car stopped i took my sawn offs and killed this player, than he tp'ed back and i killed him again. Humza got out the car with godmode and a minigun and killed me with it. Than i said humza minigun? He said fuck off now. Than we had a discussion about he claiming its a cruise running and thorsten and the others boosting his ego i said its free roam if there is no active cruise i am allowed to kill the players. At this moment i asked him i wanna join the cruise i won't kill, he said sorry you can't than i said well its not a cruise and i am allowed to kill you guys than i bombed the car with all players using a carbomb. I asked again am i allowed to join the cruise i won't kill he said no if you do that again ill jail you, thorsten said in dutch je word dik gechanteerd hierzo. At this point i told humza okay ill talk to the other admins about this he said idc about the other admins. Screenshots from the chat: 

[Image: sa_mp_070.png]

[Image: sa_mp_071.png]

[Image: sa_mp_072.png]

[Image: sa_mp_073.png]

[Image: sa_mp_074.png]

[Image: sa_mp_075.png]

I know its a admin this forum post wouldn't give that much of a effect because its him vs me, but when this happened i found it unfair because it free roam and if there was a cruise i could understand but because his friends were boosting his ego and i killed one he got mad. The players claimed he was mad because a hacker crashed him a few times, while thorsten also killed someone later on in the "cruise" i said wait thorsten can kill people in the cruise? He didn't respond at all but thorsten said in dutch i now get a pm i shouldn't do that.  :? 8)7

Edit: So today thorsten got banned for cheating again, what a suprise he didn't seem to care to because he played another server.
See now when I came back I heard of this dude. But never played ingame with him until like last month. He got the admin label. But it sure does seem like he wants to abuse his powers a bit. And like he said himself he dont care. I find this to be not fair. If he wanted a cruise, he should have initiated the command. If he didnt want to be attacked, he could have used another world. Being in world 0 and no active cruise hes definifely allowed to be attacked and if he attacks you with a minigun or jails you etc. Thats abuse of power. I know he "wont care" but dont know this dude, my impression of him is bad. But thats just me. Im sorry you had this issue man and I hope theres a resolve for it.
(03-25-2018, 08:50 PM)PigBenis Wrote: See now when I came back I heard of this dude. But never played ingame with him until like last month. He got the admin label. But it sure does seem like he wants to abuse his powers a bit. And like he said himself he dont care. I find this to be not fair. If he wanted a cruise, he should have initiated the command. If he didnt want to be attacked, he could have used another world. Being in world 0 and no active cruise hes definifely allowed to be attacked and if he attacks you with a minigun or jails you etc. Thats abuse of power. I know he "wont care" but dont know this dude, my impression of him is bad. But thats just me. Im sorry you had this issue man and I hope theres a resolve for it.

Thanks for reading and replying to this post, i am also hoping on a good solution for this problem.
Cool Story.

Won't give an explanation or etc because I know what I did but will surely tell you a story,so here it goes:

I joined the server, there were only 4 or 5 players and saw a player/hacker flying or you can say using airbreak but wasn't sure who it was and every time he was getting close to me I was getting stuck or my game was getting hanged or paused nothing was working after he was getting close to me or even when I was trying to figure out who it was, I had to watch him for 5 times and every time I was watching I was getting paused/crashing and every time I had to restart my laptop so that hacker really pissed me off because that shit happened for almost 8 or 9 times and some other players were reporting too that its annoying/someone is making us crash and then you joined well we were roaming before you even joined and almost everyone had godmode because I gave them and we were roaming all around the map and then you tp'ed and I stopped then you jumped on top of my car because I let you join us but instead you killed thorsten which wasn't good because I was really angry/pissed/mad because of that hacker and if I had one more timeout then I would not had joined again, I fetched thorsten back to me because he wanted to play with us and you killed him again and that really pissed me out yet again and after that whole thing that hacker did and yes I killed you with minigun because in that car everyone had godmode and even I told you we are roaming and we have godmode so don't attack us and let us play alone and have fun but instead you came with bombed car and killed me.

I told you we are cruising/roaming with godmode because I was roaming with friends so I didn't thought of starting the cruise as there were only few players and almost everyone was playing with me and I did say you can't join because you were fighting and we were roaming/ having fun.

Thorsten didn't know so I told him don't shoot again because the guy he killed was with 1 hp and he died with just one bullet.

Dankje, sayonara!
(03-26-2018, 08:53 PM)Humza Wrote: Cool Story.

Won't give an explanation or etc because I know what I did but will surely tell you a story,so here it goes:

I joined the server, there were only 4 or 5 players and saw a player/hacker flying or you can say using airbreak but wasn't sure who it was and every time he was getting close to me I was getting stuck or my game was getting hanged or paused nothing was working after he was getting close to me or even when I was trying to figure out who it was, I had to watch him for 5 times and every time I was watching I was getting paused/crashing and every time I had to restart my laptop so that hacker really pissed me off because that shit happened for almost 8 or 9 times and some other players were reporting too that its annoying/someone is making us crash and then you joined well we were roaming before you even joined and almost everyone had godmode because I gave them and we were roaming all around the map and then you tp'ed and I stopped then you jumped on top of my car because I let you join us but instead you killed thorsten which wasn't good because I was really angry/pissed/mad because of that hacker and if I had one more timeout then I would not had joined again, I fetched thorsten back to me because he wanted to play with us and you killed him again and that really pissed me out yet again and after that whole thing that hacker did and yes I killed you with minigun because in that car everyone had godmode and even I told you we are roaming and we have godmode so don't attack us and let us play alone and have fun but instead you came with bombed car and killed me.

I told you we are cruising/roaming with godmode because I was roaming with friends so I didn't thought of starting the cruise as there were only few players and almost everyone was playing with me and I did say you can't join because you were fighting and we were roaming/ having fun.

Thorsten didn't know so I told him don't shoot again because the guy he killed was with 1 hp and he died with just one bullet.

Dankje, sayonara!
I understand its annoying that a modder crashed your game multiple times, you didn't tell me you were roaming before i killed thorsten twice the chatlogs are still saved (even if you were cruising around you should have used the command so multiple players can join it). Also if you are playing on a free roam server and roaming around with players without using the cruise command its most likely that there will be players killing other players because thats what free roam is for. Even if you were mad and gave players godmode as long as you are not using the cruise command i am allowed to kill you guys or atleast try to! Threatening me with jailing and killing me using a minigun is kind of weird when i am just killing people in a free roam server and once i asked normally if i am allowed to join the "roaming around", you even said sorry you can't. I left the server afterwards you said you would jail me if i continued on killing you guys this was to prevent escalating the current situation.

"Thorsten didn't know so I told him don't shoot again because the guy he killed was with 1 hp and he died with just one bullet."
I think you are trying to deffend this player since he did know, you killed me with a minigun and said you would jail me if i continued on. How would he not know?
(03-27-2018, 04:11 PM)iDoGlitching Wrote: I understand its annoying that a modder crashed your game multiple times, you didn't tell me you were roaming before i killed thorsten twice the chatlogs are still saved (even if you were cruising around you should have used the command so multiple players can join it). Also if you are playing on a free roam server and roaming around with players without using the cruise command its most likely that there will be players killing other players because thats what free roam is for. Even if you were mad and gave players godmode as long as you are not using the cruise command i am allowed to kill you guys or atleast try to! Threatening me with jailing and killing me using a minigun is kind of weird when i am just killing people in a free roam server and once i asked normally if i am allowed to join the "roaming around", you even said sorry you can't. I left the server afterwards you said you would jail me if i continued on killing you guys this was to prevent escalating the current situation.

"Thorsten didn't know so I told him don't shoot again because the guy he killed was with 1 hp and he died with just one bullet."
I think you are trying to deffend this player since he did know, you killed me with a minigun and said you would jail me if i continued on. How would he not know?

O really? Are you that dumb? I mean you did saw that everyone had godmode(and yes minigun too) on my car and were roaming without even shooting any player but wait there were not much players around almost all were playing with me but you joined and you tp'ed to thorsten while I was driving and stopped to let you jump on top my car because I thought you would join and have fun with us but instead you killed him and that freaked me out because you ruined the whole fun, I did not wanted others players to join because 2 or 3 players were left and they were fighting so no point of starting the cruising I remember that I told you that we have godmode on so its better you don't come to us or bomb us yet you did that too but I did nothing,how can you kill us when we almost everybody on that car had the fucking GODMODE, you are lucky that I didn't jail because you bombed me with car when I told you let us be alone because we have godmode and indeed its freeroam server and everyone has right to play however the want not only to fight/deathmatch and about you joining me doesn't make any sense to me because when I first let you join, you killed an player then how could ask for it again? if you had attacked us any further when I told you we had godmode on then I am pretty sure I would've had jailed you multiple times.

That's what you think, I don't need to defend him or etc as I told you already he didn't know.
if a admin asks you to let him drive and he even told you he has god mode why bom him ?
anser well the bom kills a admin in a car whit god mode
but why try to piss a admin off like that just so  you can report it on forum ?
i think if a player or admin under the protection of god mode likes to cruise let them
whats the point to hunt them?  blow up the car and piss them off 
i give players god mode to drive as long they ar not close to players who ar fighting
Okay now hold on. Not only are you guys insulting the intelligence of a player, but youre also justifying and condoning abuse over something so small. Cool you told him theres god mode. where in the rules does it say he cant carbomb you guys? You get mad about it? Shouldnt be playing a DM server. You wanna threaten to jail or attack with unfair advantage? You shouldnt be an admin. Take off your god and fight or go to another world. If theres a lack of players and a player wanna kill someone but everyones got god mode what else do you expect them to do? Im sorry but JT and Humza thats a terrible excuse. Be an adult and stop swearing over such a small issue. Just stop abusing the commands given to you.
(03-28-2018, 01:01 AM)PigBenis Wrote: Okay now hold on. Not only are you guys insulting the intelligence of a player, but youre also justifying and condoning abuse over something so small. Cool you told him theres god mode. where in the rules does it say he cant carbomb you guys? You get mad about it? Shouldnt be playing a DM server. You wanna threaten to jail or attack with unfair advantage? You shouldnt be an admin. Take off your god and fight or go to another world. If theres a lack of players and a player wanna kill someone but everyones got god mode what else do you expect them to do? Im sorry but JT and Humza thats a terrible excuse. Be an adult and stop swearing over such a small issue. Just stop abusing the commands given to you.

Well said Piggy, and keep in mind that we are supposed to be equal to everybody else.
: LVP >> Freeroam | Deathmatch | Gangs
Address:  play.sa-mp.nl:7777
Players:  12 / 200
Ping:     41
Mode:     LVP 38.4 Freeroam Deathmatch
Language: All

it is saying here something els here

its for freeroam and for deathmatch
for the players who ar just whanne drive here we have cruise and if they ar all alone and ther is no cruise they can ask for god mode so they have a car what dont blow up and they dont need to ask for a /vr all the time i did never say its ok to use jail or use god mode for fighting just to get a point over to a player