Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Banned] bohma
Nickname: bohma
Date of the ban: Thursday,22 March
Suspected Reason: Again aimbot?
Extra notes: Wtf again banned wtf is wrong with you peoples never understands a pro?huh?.Im very angry with this.Humza gave me a second chance.But now this shit.No Proof? i dont know what aimbot shit is.I was very happy to play again.I think you peoples are noobs never understands a pro.And humza why second chance.I didnot used aimbot :( .I am done i will never joine your server.Always banned.Admin who banned me slein.wtf

Im sorry.I was angry thats why i used bad words.Look i didnot used aimbot in any server.Please reply.Please unban me.
Hai there.
I know what I saw, and it wasn't just aimbot.
Quote:I am done i will never joine your server.
Quote:Please unban me.
Eh?!?
Anyway, unban in 7 days, be sure you've uninstalled your hacks & mods hwich give you advantage to other players before you join LVP again.
Thank you for your time.
(03-22-2018, 02:25 PM)slein Wrote: Hai there.
Eh?!?
Anyway, unban in 7 days, be sure you've uninstalled your hacks & mods hwich give you advantage to other players before you join LVP again.
Thank you for your time.

wtf dude i didnot used aimbot bro.If you dont believe me i will send you pictures if you want.Reply
(03-22-2018, 02:43 PM)bohma Wrote:
(03-22-2018, 02:25 PM)slein Wrote: Hai there.
Eh?!?
Thank you for your time.

wtf dude i didnot used aimbot bro.If you dont believe me i will send you pictures if you want.Reply
Please Reply.
(03-22-2018, 04:06 PM)bohma Wrote: Please Reply.

slein already made his decision clear to you. You will be unbanned on March 29, 2018 at 12:35 PM (GMT +1).

You have already tried joining the server twice after your ban, under the nicknames Xn52Xn and LaYYaRi_ExPreSS. Don't try evading your ban, or the duration will be extended.
You evaded your ban under the nickname 'NooB'. slein will decide the duration of your ban.

Update: Evaded again as 'ProBOy' and advertised another server.
Hmmm.... Bohma/NooB/ProBOy, how about some nice words and I don't extend your ban-length.