Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Report: Crew
When I enter the game and I see that hackers have fun at our expense I think of a classroom where the retarded bullied others and nobody can defend themselves because the teacher would punish them.
I already lived the experience of being banned for defending myself from hackers using hacks and I do not intend to repeat it.
If the owner of this server, managers and administrators can not solve this, it is clear that LVP is doomed to disappear because it seems more appropriate to enter as a hacker than as a registered and legal player.
Best regards.
Hello Palmer
Im very sorry to hear about your encounter with hackers while no admins were available.

Please do understand that the crew really cares about this server. We do not tolerate hacks or anything of the sort. Please also understand that we are all individuals that have to deal with real life. We try our best, and we'll definitely continue to try to be more active. But if there is no crew available, be patient with it

Again, very sorry to hear about your encounter
What do you propose Palmer?

The ban system of the Las Venturas Playground server may not be up to date to keep up with the advanced hacking tools used today.
This has always been challenging to server owners and developers. Even if the above is not true, it would still be tough to keep hackers out especially those that comes back within 2 minutes with a completely different IP and Serial.

While Crew members does their best to keep these hackers out and have innocents banned as well, one would eventually give up.  
The other day I had to ban the same hacker about 9 times, during these times my game was also crashing as a result of what was used. SA-MP will get unresponsive, task manager etc, which forces me to sign out of my windows user account and get back in. 

I would like to know what could possibly be done here as it's ruining the gaming experience. 
Perhaps a way to detect VPN / proxy servers and automatically kick the player. A lot of work and failures eh?
Hello striker and PigBenis.
I understand that the admins do their best and I respect it, however hacker attacks are more than desired, from the most sophisticated to the most obvious.
The spaces of time where there are no admins is when these subjects use to annoy, so I think that those times should be reduced without admin recruiting more administrators in those schedules.
I'm not talking about myself since I do not have the necessary experience for this, but there are some players that would be useful, maybe I dare to think about a relay system of temp admin.
I know it's not easy but the problem has existed for a long time.
regards
Palmer,

Please be aware that our staff is pretty much always around, once you send your report ingame it will get to our crew channel in IRC.
We have a lot of crew members over there that jumps online as undercover players, once a player uses the report tool.

With that said, I agree that there are times where no crew is available. Please understand that currently we have more than 100~ crew members, not all of them are currently active, but I see no reason in recruiting anymore crew members at this very moment.

If you see any abusers/hackers while no crew is available, please kindly report it here at the complaint section - We are discussing every topic, with extra care and seriousness.

Thank you for your care towards Las Venturas Playground, we encourage members like yourself within our community.
You're absolutely right Palmer.

Listen, I think you're a good guy and besides that ban you have a clean history. As far as administrating goes, you can tell if one is good at it once they actually have that power. I checked and saw tBKwtWS already gave you temporary rights twice. I assume he taught you the roots, I'm more than willing to also share with you my thoughts on what to do as an administrator. That will happen next time we're both online. We'll see how things go, it'd be nice to have someone trustworthy to count on when neither of us is online.

I'm going to lock this now. See you in-game!  :)