Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Remove or ReDo /RWTW
Thumbs Down 
It's no secret that there have been issues with /RWTW (Running Weapons Team Wars) minigame for a few years now. Mainly ever since LVP switched the arenas from the Baseball field in Las Venturas to their custom mapped arena. Initially there was a spawn issue where players would spawn and fall through the floor. Eventually it was fixed but sometimes it would reoccur for the fourth player who joined if I recalled correctly.

Anyways fast forward to today, me and a few other players were trying to start the /RWTW minigame and when it started we all crashed. When I relogged, my save data was loaded and it respawned me into the RWTW arena which for some reason causes players to crash. So I'm unable to rejoin LVP until the save session expires.

If /RWTW is always going to be such a pain you might as well remove it or at least move the RWTW arena back to the Baseball field in Las Venturas and remove that extra logic which checks if a player has fell through the floor when spawning. Thanks d:)b
Yeah and that arena its laggy ahah
Yeah , there is a lag at 'Desert Fight Club' too just check it .
oh,and what about for add more RWTW Zones? also add AADTW too!
(01-28-2018, 06:35 PM)PacoBeanZ Wrote: It's no secret that there have been issues with /RWTW (Running Weapons Team Wars) minigame for a few years now. Mainly ever since LVP switched the arenas from the Baseball field in Las Venturas to their custom mapped arena. Initially there was a spawn issue where players would spawn and fall through the floor. Eventually it was fixed but sometimes it would reoccur for the fourth player who joined if I recalled correctly.

Anyways fast forward to today, me and a few other players were trying to start the /RWTW minigame and when it started we all crashed. When I relogged, my save data was loaded and it respawned me into the RWTW arena which for some reason causes players to crash. So I'm unable to rejoin LVP until the save session expires.

If /RWTW is always going to be such a pain you might as well remove it or at least move the RWTW arena back to the Baseball field in Las Venturas and remove that extra logic which checks if a player has fell through the floor when spawning. Thanks d:)b
If That Keeps Happening When You Join Again , Play in another pc and change the place you are !
(01-29-2018, 10:00 AM)Dr.Specifer Wrote:
(01-28-2018, 06:35 PM)PacoBeanZ Wrote: It's no secret that there have been issues with /RWTW (Running Weapons Team Wars) minigame for a few years now. Mainly ever since LVP switched the arenas from the Baseball field in Las Venturas to their custom mapped arena. Initially there was a spawn issue where players would spawn and fall through the floor. Eventually it was fixed but sometimes it would reoccur for the fourth player who joined if I recalled correctly.

If That Keeps Happening When You Join Again , Play in another pc and change the place you are !
You can play in any pc you want but as long as the saved session has not expired you will still spawn there
(01-29-2018, 10:39 AM)Oresti Wrote:
(01-29-2018, 10:00 AM)Dr.Specifer Wrote:

You can play in any pc you want but as long as the saved session has not expired you will still spawn there

Or Play In A P2P server , It Starts as A New session !