Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Complaint against -DoctorG | Biased adminship actions.
My In-Game Name: HC.Starboy
Complaining against: [BB]DoctorG
Explaination/Video: Last day as usual i was in fight against this 'jasmine' i got drive by'ed by her but i was able climb off of the ropes with total of 100%Health and 35%Armour [Image: AukWLR1.png]with which i survived myself to take any further damage, as the place where i had just landed was steep with not enough ground to fight off against the opponent, on my left there was a pond of water, i was unable dive throw the pond, infact i was in no mood of giving her a 'Free Kill' and we weren't even on equal grounds..
During this 'jasmine' continuously tried to throw 'granades' on me but luckily i was enough away from the "granade's" hit range that i didnt get a single hit (/we can crystal clearly hear the hit sound because it was enabled by her[Video Link will be posted below]).
Shortly, i was stuck there but obviously i wanted to get on the equal grounds to fight against my opponent =» [Image: B7wM4VR.png] (there you can see i cetrainly tried to climb off the rope).
In between all that fuss i had 2 choices either give a 'free kill' to my opponent or to type /kill. I chose the second one obviously!!
You will clearly see in the video where i was playing in a defensive stance rather than attacking stance. 
The Cool Down System: If you gave a hit or took a hit you will not be able to use/abuse any command that would benefit you.

The video:

So, Jasmine probably personally messaged the "video" to DoctorG. He might had had a look at the video or not, because when i questioned him about it, he was unable to reply me about the situation but he had shut himself off in front of me as it seemed like he was boggled.

Whatever the soft spot he is having towards this 'jasmine' shouldn't have clouded his judgement on atleast a 'regular player', its where i blame him as a Biased admin(I have other proofs to prove this.). 

DoctorG had banned me without her posting a "complaint" in "Complaint Section", He hadn't even bothered to take the situation under the discussion. Atleast he should have heard what i had to say/defend.

When i tried to joined server and found out that i was "Surprise Banned" had me shocked and freaked out, i tried to talk this over with DoctorG but it was non productive and not helpful.

DoctorG is the only person that have ruined my reputation now...

I was forcibly banned by 'Jasmine' for 15 days after Humza Temp'ed her. (then my clanmate asked about the reason but her pride was touching the sky.) Hubris and ambition, i despise that... So, i thought not to say a thing and complete my ban period and come back and fight this child off with skills. But this went out of limits, doctor is leaning totally towards her, unbelievable..
Hello,

This was an easy decision to take given the actions that led to it. You used /kill to avoid getting killed by Jasmine. Simple as that.

As for the cooldown, I actually tested it with PigBenis (thanks again!) before banning you. Like I told you in our conversation, it was obvious you waited for it to be over so you could /kill yourself. I asked you why you did it and you chose not to answer my question.

(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: He might had had a look at the video or not, because when i questioned him about it, he was unable to reply me about the situation but he had shut himself off in front of me as it seemed like he was boggled.

That's a blatant lie.

(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: Whatever the soft spot he is having towards this 'jasmine' shouldn't have clouded his judgement on atleast a 'regular player', its where i blame him as a Biased admin(I have other proofs to prove this.).

I never take any sides. I'm curious to see the so called proof, please provide it.

(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: DoctorG had banned me without her posting a "complaint" in "Complaint Section", He hadn't even bothered to take the situation under the discussion. Atleast he should have heard what i had to say/defend.

I banned many people over private reports. You can't defend yourself in the complaint section as players are not allowed to reply to others' topics.

(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: When i tried to joined server and found out that i was "Surprise Banned" had me shocked and freaked out, i tried to talk this over with DoctorG but it was non productive and not helpful.

If by non productive you mean not unbanning you then yes, you are right. I think I was pretty helpful sending you the link to the video and explaining the reason behind your ban.

(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: DoctorG is the only person that have ruined my reputation now...

I beg to differ. Out of these 31 logs, most of them kicks or bans, 2 were made by me. Your reputation is far from pristine.

(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: I was forcibly banned by 'Jasmine' for 15 days after Humza Temp'ed her. (then my clanmate asked about the reason but her pride was touching the sky.) Hubris and ambition, i despise that... So, i thought not to say a thing and complete my ban period and come back and fight this child off with skills. But this went out of limits, doctor is leaning totally towards her, unbelievable..

Once again, I believe I'm impartial. If I see someone breaking the rules I take action no matter who that person is.

I usually handle the complaints but since this one is against me I'll wait for a management member to decide what to do with it.
(01-11-2018, 06:22 PM)DoctorG Wrote: Hello,

This was an easy decision to take given the actions that led to it. You used /kill to avoid getting killed by Jasmine. Simple as that.

As for the cooldown, I actually tested it with PigBenis (thanks again!) before banning you. Like I told you in our conversation, it was obvious you waited for it to be over so you could /kill yourself. I asked you why you did it and you chose not to answer my question.

Illlogical

Should i had given her the kill count with 100% health and 35%armour? then i would be pereffered as a"fair player"? however, driveby is also an abuse but after when your opponent dies by it, a dialog pops out showing the punishment to the drivebyer', before it the drivebyer is "invinicible".

Quote:easy decision

Will be discussed thoroughly.

DoctorG Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: He might had had a look at the video or not, because when i questioned him about it, he was unable to reply me about the situation but he had shut himself off in front of me as it seemed like he was boggled.

That's a blatant lie.

here is the blatant lie..
[Image: IF64Tga.png]

Avoiding cooldown? New philosophy? What were you thinking?

Im curious, explain me this "Avoiding cooldown" thingy please..

DoctorG Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: Whatever the soft spot he is having towards this 'jasmine' shouldn't have clouded his judgement on atleast a 'regular player', its where i blame him as a Biased admin(I have other proofs to prove this.).

I never take any sides. I'm curious to see the so called proof, please provide it.

Why did you take action when you don't know what is going on in video? will be provided when needed.

DoctorG Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: DoctorG had banned me without her posting a "complaint" in "Complaint Section", He hadn't even bothered to take the situation under the discussion. Atleast he should have heard what i had to say/defend.

I banned many people over private reports. You can't defend yourself in the complaint section as players are not allowed to reply to others' topics.

I always report for many  hacker people too, yes they do get banned, i dont think i was hacking for once neither did i break a rule. If ever complained, atleast i would be aware for the accusation. Isnt it better than a "Surprise Ban"?

DoctorG Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: When i tried to joined server and found out that i was "Surprise Banned" had me shocked and freaked out, i tried to talk this over with DoctorG but it was non productive and not helpful.

If by non productive you mean not unbanning you then yes, you are right. I think I was pretty helpful sending you the link to the video and explaining the reason behind your ban.

No, i didn't ask for unban! did i? I asked "why" and then all i saw was your "Avoiding Cooldown" Gibberish then shutting yourself off. 
Well yes you sent the video explained the ban reason, Bravo, but you couldn't talk through it. Behavior was certainly was like "Ah fuck him another random just ban him". Then obviously i'll stay banned i know..

DoctorG Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: DoctorG is the only person that have ruined my reputation now...

I beg to differ. Out of these 31 logs, most of them kicks or bans, 2 were made by me. Your reputation is far from pristine.

Last time i saw the administrator name was DoctorG, who banned me for non valid reason which certainly has ruined my reputation by increasing the count. 

DoctorG Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 05:40 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote: I was forcibly banned by 'Jasmine' for 15 days after Humza Temp'ed her. (then my clanmate asked about the reason but her pride was touching the sky.) Hubris and ambition, i despise that... So, i thought not to say a thing and complete my ban period and come back and fight this child off with skills. But this went out of limits, doctor is leaning totally towards her, unbelievable..

Once again, I believe I'm impartial. If I see someone breaking the rules I take action no matter who that person is.

I usually handle the complaints but since this one is against me I'll wait for a management member to decide what to do with it.

Once again, i believe your action was too abrupt and unauthenticated. You clearly hadn't seen me breaking a rule because i was even out of the reach of granade. If that video from her side seems to you authentic i can re-make the video from my side then let you decide.
Hi HC.Starboy,

I've reviewed your statement and I've come to the conclusion that DoctorG handled the situation correctly.

The video evidence clearly shows Jasmine engaging in combat with you when you used /kill. This is considered command abuse. The reason that we have implemented the 'cooling down system' as you have named it, is to try to minimize the amount of death evading by commands. If this 'cooling down' period has passed, that does not automatically mean that you are then allowed to use your commands again.

Your log shows me a history of command abuse and flaming and swearing. In the past six months you've been banned for command abuse at least 3 times and also 3 times for swearing and flaming in both English and your mother tongue. This does not even factor in the amount of times you have just been warned/kicked for these offenses.

Taking your history into consideration I think the length of your ban is long but  just. 10 days for the abuse and 3 days for the swearing.