Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

VIP BUG
The Changes Made by Players When All Were TempVip , Still Stays on them But unaccessable to it again , like my teleport off stays , when a player tried my teleport on , it said This CMDS are For Vips , so usable >>.
There is no such thing like temp VIPs and that being said, /my teleport on/off is only for VIPs not everyone
no , it was for christmas , management did it on and turned it off today , but this bug stayed !
(01-06-2018, 06:37 PM)Humza Wrote: There is no such thing like temp VIPs and that being said, /my teleport on/off is only for VIPs not everyone

During the holiday period everybody has the VIP status  8)7
To The Managers ,
   I have a little Clarification , I heard that this Xmas VIP , was already started in late 2012 itself ( I Don't know the year but ..) Did this problem (bug) show before or is it just now ? I think that Starting and ending it again ( xmas vip )removes this bug ( my thought ! )
So Specifer contacted me on IRC to explain what he means.

His report is:
1. Everyone gets VIP in December.
2. Players buy a second house and turn my teleport off.
3. In January players who are not VIP anymore still have a second house and their teleport off.

I did not verify any of this in-game.
(02-14-2018, 06:56 PM)tBKwtWS Wrote: So Specifer contacted me on IRC to explain what he means.

His report is:
1. Everyone gets VIP in December.
2. Players buy a second house and turn my teleport off.
3. In January players who are not VIP anymore still have a second house and their teleport off.

I did not verify any of this in-game.

Yeah I have seen this myself and the benefits of that action should not be taking place. 

Specifer- We will get this discussion to the Management team for clarification. /me pokes tbK :+
This is incredibly low priority to us. It hurts nobody, and only helps. Those who were lucky enough to play on our server during the holiday season got a couple benefits. This is not a real issue. Let them enjoy their houses as a Christmas present. :)
(02-15-2018, 09:57 AM)Joe Wrote: This is incredibly low priority to us. It hurts nobody, and only helps. Those who were lucky enough to play on our server during the holiday season got a couple benefits. This is not a real issue. Let them enjoy their houses as a Christmas present. :)

:D :D     I Understand ......... Enjoy Guys ! Enjoy[K]Murder3r and Those Who Used the perks of VIP during Christmas !