Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

A Proud Applause
As We Can See ( I saw ) Mr. [CP]Humza Was Battling against that dumb for day and night showing and doing his job passionately , so we (I) decided to Congratuate him for his Hardwork , Keep it up [CP]Humza .

Conggrats And Thanks Humza !
(12-16-2017, 08:16 AM)Specifer Wrote: As We Can See ( I saw ) Mr. [CP]Humza Was Battling against that dumb for day and night showing and doing his job passionately , so we (I) decided to Congratuate him for his Hardwork , Keep it up [CP]Humza .

yeah congratuate humza! good job
We're all proud of Humza
Humza rocks!  *O*
humza is shit kid, nub
(12-16-2017, 09:25 PM)Deer_Hunter Wrote: humza is shit kid, nub
+1
(12-16-2017, 08:16 AM)Specifer Wrote: As We Can See ( I saw ) Mr. [CP]Humza Was Battling against that dumb for day and night showing and doing his job passionately , so we (I) decided to Congratuate him for his Hardwork , Keep it up [CP]Humza .

Hey, he won't give you temp.

thanks.
Don't Be Too Rubbish(Yassine)  Idiot, Players like you make the administration angry and I never want temp administration, it's a pain in the ass and yassine if this server is too hard for you to get along, I have friend of mine (pleb) get along and join the club.
(12-17-2017, 01:55 PM)Specifer Wrote: Don't Be Too Rubbish(Yassir)  Idiot, Players like you make the administration angry and I never want temp administration, it's a pain in the ass and yassir if this server is too hard for you to get along, I have friend of mine (pleb) get along and join the club.

yoo ; idiot he is yassine not yassir .
are dump or blind ?
A kayka could you delete your reply plz