Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Dont worry, be Happy
There are two days in the calendar that are useless, are not productive and no action is taken.

These days are called: Tomorrow and Yesterday.
The same applies for: Next time and Last time.
Only what you do today defines who you will be tomorrow and who you were yesterday, in both cases there is no remedy.

Regards.
Wrong section of the forum? I moved this to General Talk.
TRUE
Dalai Lama
(10-19-2017, 07:35 PM)Jerome Wrote: Dalai Lama

_O-
Quote:“There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called Yesterday and the other is called Tomorrow. Today is the right day to Love, Believe, Do and mostly Live.”
(10-19-2017, 07:35 PM)Jerome Wrote: Dalai Lama

It's true of the Dalai Lama.

I appreciate people with culture

Here another interesting
"The reasonable man adapts to the world: the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on unreasonable man. "
Man and Superman - George Bernad Shaw.
"Power comes in response to a need, not a desire. You have to create that need. It is not a sin to fight for the right cause. There are those who words alone will not reach." ~ Goku (Dragon Ball)

"You see when you take life, you live deep in fear that your life will be taking away as well, we all need to read what we do there's question about it. Because when you harm others, you only just harming yourself" ~ Goku

Last but not least this sounds so Heroic:

“You can destroy planets, but you can never destroy, what I am friend. I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!” ~ Goku
(10-20-2017, 04:46 AM)Death$tar Wrote: “You can destroy planets, but you can never destroy, what I am friend.''
Correction,
"You can destroy my pc, You can destroy my internet, you can destroy my smart phone, you can destroy my brains, you can destroy my fingers, you can destroy my eyes, but you cant ever stop me from joining the LVP forum, event after i left it. "
(10-20-2017, 04:20 PM)AmmaRz™ Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 04:46 AM)Death$tar Wrote: “You can destroy planets, but you can never destroy, what I am friend.''
Correction,
"You can destroy my pc, You can destroy my internet, you can destroy my smart phone, you can destroy my brains, you can destroy my fingers, you can destroy my eyes, but you cant ever stop me from joining the LVP forum, event after i left it. "

_O-