Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

ready2own squad (discord.gg/PE4JKwN)
Zephy came back active to our roster
So this is how R2D members welcomes new gangs here ???? O:OO

(10-09-2017, 07:54 PM)[r2O]wallen Wrote: So this is how R2D members welcomes new gangs here ???? O:OO

ye you do like :D?
postin videos an pics lol .. u dont save how much u lose doe
r2d getting rekt everywhere.
(((((Everywhere....everywheree)))))))
(10-09-2017, 08:22 PM)Swifty Wrote: postin videos an pics lol .. u dont save how much u lose doe

lmao what's all that confidence from? you typing like we ever play together all day XD, we only played vs on gtat and we basically was rekting you even if we was 3 vs all your members, but then you called 6 members cos you couldn't kill us and you all guys was too shit on aiming, if there would be all r2o crew here you would get gang banged =D just accept this we got more experience than all of you together amen. And this video i posted on r2o channel is a proof that you got kids instead members, watch your mouth and learn proper english boi
(10-09-2017, 08:33 PM)[r2O]wallen Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 08:22 PM)Swifty Wrote: postin videos an pics lol .. u dont save how much u lose doe

lmao what's all that confidence from? you typing like we ever play together all day XD, we only played vs on gtat and we basically was rekting you even if we was 3 vs all your members, but then you called 6 members cos you couldn't kill us and you all guys was too shit on aiming, if there would be all r2o crew here you would get gang banged =D just accept this we got more experience than all of you together amen. And this video i posted on r2o channel is a proof that you got kids instead members, watch your mouth and learn proper english boi
you started this shit with that pic,and you you say just bullshit? ''kids instead members'' JAJAJJ make me laugh againĀ  _O-
I guess that all this shit would not happen if your member didn't acted like super boss of the whole sa-mp saying "r2d will rekt you" and whatever, firstly he welcomes you to LVP then he start saying that, clown
r2d getting roasted,everywhere.
Rekted,owned,
((((((Rekt)))))))
((((((Ownedd....... owned)))))))))
Why so ez (r2d)
(10-09-2017, 08:41 PM)[r2O]wallen Wrote: I guess that all this shit would not happen if your member didn't acted like super boss of the whole sa-mp saying "r2d will rekt you" and whatever, firstly he welcomes you to LVP then he start saying that, clown
Not we are gonna change the behaviour becouse someone dont like us,feel free to hate us !