Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Unbanned] Another ban...
guys this is not the place for this
(10-03-2017, 07:57 PM)DoctorG Wrote: I'm honestly saddened seeing your messages. Before you decided to leave LVP all you did was criticize, now you come out of nowhere expecting things.
It's way more sad to see you turning into an arrogant, stubborn and childish dude. Incase you haven't noticed, they left LVP because of things like this, and if you're saying they did not contribute, I wouldn't mind reminding you that you only popped up a few months ago, because before that you were sleeping like the rest so you couldn't notice their contributions. 

It's way more sad to see you can't notice the valuable contributions they're making by telling the truth in your face, because your arrogance and ego have raised in front of you that you can only see that and nothing else.

It's way more sad to see you replying with arrogance to other admins, instead of thinking of reconsidering your decision as you have the same rank as them, you are an administrator just like them.

And, it's way more sad to see you ignoring every point made in my first post and replying only to other administrators, because I'm a player and you can abuse your powers on me all you want and nobody will bat an eye. Well I guess that's fair as long as the only manager there is blindly trusts you.
Alright, since many people including you are just blaming LVP's lag and how Doc banned you for no good reason without even knowing anything, I will give the proper explanation to finish this once and for all. To all those people who's saying it's desynced shot/LVP bullet sync issue/whatever else, in all these videos, the person you shoot is running like hell and they taking less/no damage at all is actually something common in LVP, regardless of their ping and fps. I have seen people who take less damage with low ping/high fps and vice versa but yes it happens. However in your case, you and your friend were standing still and still took far less damage than you are supposed to. If you are standing still and take a sawnoff straight to the face in close range, you will lose 180-190hp. Hell,atleast 150hp minimum is guaranteed regardless of player's ping/fps.There maybe delay if there's lag,but it will happen unless you are using damage.cs or got a tin can router with 50% packetloss which I really doubt. Muphin does miss a bit in video, but still you are supposed to take more damage than what we see in that video. Me and Doc even tested damage.cs with Ricky and others ( Yes,you are the one who provided me the link for testing it in the first place ages ago, meaning you are well aware of it ) and we even tried to recreate the same situation which we see in that video, and the results were totally against you. I was lagging at that time as well and damage was totally fine with me until I set sawnoff damage to 5/10 if you know what I mean. It's really really hard to be a coincidence in your case and considering your ban history,your knowledge about all this and how it happened to your friend as well, we have a hard time believing you are innocent.You have around 22 logs in your player history including ban for no recoil,speedhacks,fake car entry,etc where you claim to be innocent in all of this. Lets assume 1-2 bans are false bans,you are innocent. But you keep getting banned over various reasons where your only explanation is that you are innocent, admin sucks and hates me so he just banned me unfairly and such, when nobody else gets banned like you all time for 'no reason' at all. I used to believe that as well which is the only reason you were accepted into BB and then this happens. So if you really think we ban and kick you from our own clan without even checking it properly or testing anything, you are wrong. I am just disappointed that you are banned for cheating again yet you don't intend to accept your mistake at all. As for screenshot of folder and such, you are smart enough to edit it in other ways.

Quote:It's way more sad to see you turning into an arrogant, stubborn and childish dude. Incase you haven't noticed, they left LVP because of things like this, and if you're saying they did not contribute, I wouldn't mind reminding you that you only popped up a few months ago, because before that you were sleeping like the rest so you couldn't notice their contributions.

Except Doc's the only one who's still sticking around when everyone including me left after seeing inactivity of management and how far LVP has fallen filled with toxic players. Same for Slein since he was actually retired but trying to be active since nobody else is. Doc never said anything regarding their contribution for server, he's sad about their ignorance, same as me.

Quote:It's way more sad to see you can't notice the valuable contributions they're making by telling the truth in your face, because your arrogance and ego have raised in front of you that you can only see that and nothing else.
It's way more sad to see you replying with arrogance to other admins, instead of thinking of reconsidering your decision as you have the same rank as them, you are an administrator just like them.

Indeed, where one of them haven't even checked video at first and started supporting you instantly before. For those inactive/retired admins who has doubt regarding your ban, feel free to join game first and test it by contacting me or Doc before making posts like these.

Quote:And, it's way more sad to see you ignoring every point made in my first post and replying only to other administrators, because I'm a player and you can abuse your powers on me all you want and nobody will bat an eye. Well I guess that's fair as long as the only manager there is blindly trusts you.

Pretty sure Doc already explained matters in a complaint before and now you got one more explanation from me. Feel free to talk how you are being treated unfairly all time, when it's just you who's always getting 'falsebanned'.
(10-04-2017, 06:16 PM)Oresti Wrote:
(10-03-2017, 07:57 PM)DoctorG Wrote: I'm honestly saddened seeing your messages. Before you decided to leave LVP all you did was criticize, now you come out of nowhere expecting things.
It's way more sad to see you turning into an arrogant, stubborn and childish dude. Incase you haven't noticed, they left LVP because of things like this, and if you're saying they did not contribute, I wouldn't mind reminding you that you only popped up a few months ago, because before that you were sleeping like the rest so you couldn't notice their contributions. 

It's way more sad to see you can't notice the valuable contributions they're making by telling the truth in your face, because your arrogance and ego have raised in front of you that you can only see that and nothing else.

And, it's way more sad to see you ignoring every point made in my first post and replying only to other administrators, because I'm a player and you can abuse your powers on me all you want and nobody will bat an eye. Well I guess that's fair as long as the only manager there is blindly trusts you.

I can see why you think I'm stubborn but arrogant and childish? Really?

I wrote in another post I won't be commenting on your case anymore. I already explained the reasons behind your ban (see this, this and this) and Diablo was kind enough to share his thoughts on it too.

Topic closed.

Edit: Unbanned.