Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Las Venturas Playground Modifications Section
(10-02-2017, 09:47 AM)Ricky92 Wrote: Watch his crosshair with sawnoff in the whole video and then skip to 4:55 then see his uzi crosshair. I'm so good.
 And how i am able to explain +High School Students, what i am doing... :/ Listen, I know what i am talking about, you should consider listening your elders :) "That crosshair was attached all the time when i was shooting and delay was 5ms" in the first video, it's why sometimes you see crosshair and sometimes you do NOT.. It is different thing... Thats the reason why i fking removed the crosshair
In 2nd video there is just a static crosshair which does nothing rather than being in Center of the video and thats it...  
Did i really need needed to explain it.. It was all self explanatory. Plus i not a kind of person who would go with Chain of lies to protect me from not playing Samp.. I got lot more to do.. Afterall only thing what i do after joining LVP is stay in Ship for a while.. don't even go out and play anymore.. Plus if i do anything and admin caugh me i don't even argue with them ask Lash.. ::/ do accept when i do wrong.. Here in this case i am trying to prove myself and thats it. I provided with a understandable proof required in this problem, have nothing else to entertain you more.

(10-02-2017, 11:00 AM)Fender42Q Wrote: that self bust tho..
he is clearly auto cbugging in the video.

Edit:
that guy made my day.. cuz i see so less people self busting in 2017.

Wow, nice.. Since you are better at Cbug.. I would love to see your FP view while shooting in LVP.. How about that? :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Las Venturas Playground Modifications Section - by Dan - 10-02-2017, 04:19 PM